“Lovely, Reliable, Great Food in an Inauspicious Setting”
Review of Cafe Vialetto

Cafe Vialetto
Reserve with OpenTable
Cafe Vialetto is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #24 of 390 Restaurants in Coral Gables
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: Caribbean, Italian
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Reviewed 26 August 2018

Cafe Vialetto has been a Gables stable virtually since its opening. The food is well prepared and the service is prompt. There isn't a tremendous ambiance and the location on LeJeune Road across from the high school and dwarfed by the condo development next door doesn't make this the obvious choice for a great dinner but don't be fooled. You will never go wrong enjoying dinner at this restaurant. The pasta trio was amazing

Reviewed 19 August 2018

I have been visiting this resaturant since ernie and marcelo opens its doors...you do the math...excellent service and superb food not the mention the ambience
...very nice atmosphere...my favorite dish any of the risottos they offer...

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 16 August 2018 via mobile

What a disappointment this place turned out to be. Great reviews from friends however, the service was sorely lacking. We came here for a goodbye dinner to friends that are moving away. Our table for 8 was not ready when we arrived. We sat down and had to call someone over to take our order. Our water glasses were filled once when we sat down and never again. We ordered the Miami Spice menu and our waiter made us choose our dessert along with the first two courses. Yet, after the second course, we waited 20 minutes and still no dessert appeared. So I told the manager (?) that our dessert was taking way too long and he said that the orders for our dessert had just been put in. I told him the server had made us order at the beginning and he said that they don’t do that. They quickly brought out desserts but got half of them wrong! I won’t be coming back.

Reviewed 9 August 2018

I went with work colleagues and found myself loving this place! The service was excellent - I had the Hogfish (never heard of it) with mango sauce and risotto and it was the best food my palate had come across in years! Honestly, it was out of this world. My colleagues had Lamb and the other had a Schrimp dish and both thoroughly enjoyed it. We split a delicious desert with coffee. The wine choices were on the high side but great choices. I would highly recommend this place when in the area - you will not be disappointed!

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

We have visited numerous time and never disappointed. The fish is fresh and risotto is outstanding. Our last visit was for a graduation ceremony and food was hot , fresh and delicious.
A gem in Coral Gables.