“First Class Brunch ”

Ranked #3 of 390 Restaurants in Coral Gables
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 12 November 2018 via mobile

I’m fortunate to have been to many high end brunch venues living in Dubai but this hotel has such nostalgia and air of sophistication from the moment you enter. Photos of stars like Sinatra and Monroe grace the walls ,an outside tiled courtyard with elegant linen covered tables and central feature fountain with guitarists strumming some cool Spanish tunes. The ambiance is set. Food stations display an abundance of offerings and a first for me was a caviar station. The desert area is like a work of art and handmade chocolate truffles delicious. Really glad we travelled the 40 minutes from the St Regis Bal Harbour to experience such a lovely Sunday brunch.

Reviewed 12 November 2018 via mobile

This was a very enjoyable brunch. The food and ambiance were great. Nice, polite staff. Nice cocktails, great seafood, delicious leg of lamb, great desserts. I would come back again!

Reviewed 7 November 2018 via mobile

As they say, “If it isn’t broken don’t fix it”. My husband once again fêted me at the Biltmore in honor of my birthday as he did last year. The service, ambience and vast array of food selections for every taste and palate from breakfast to dinner from French toast to caviar will satisfy even the most demanding gourmand. Relax in the lobby upstairs to digest your meal and enjoy the beauty of the architecture.

Reviewed 14 October 2018

I had been going to this brunch since I can remember. I remember when you could spot celebrities , beautiful looking people and lots of class. Last time I went was the last time I would ever spend a dime in this place. I went with my husband and children. I first requested to be sat outside and was sent to the worst spot which is where desserts are placed. I did not complain since my kids thought it was great to see the chocolate fountain. Second, my children were devoured by mosquitos . I do understand this is Florida the tropics but come on.....can't they spend a couple of bucks on fumigation. When I did complain about it I had a very rube middle management person come up and give me the whole "we have a lot of vegetation around " speech. I was then moved to another part of the same room where still I could see the mosquitos flying around but I was given OFF towels. The service was terrible , the food was not what it use to be and the way management treated us was so inappropriate . We did get the kids brunches removed from our bill but it was the least they could do after what we went through.
So sad when something use to be so great and has fallen so low.

Date of visit: July 2018
2  Thank Marcela K
Reviewed 3 October 2018

When you mention Sunday Brunch, The Biltmore Hotel has one unlike no other...
The breathtaking setting is only the beginning. Feast yourself upon not only made to order breakfast, carved meats, hand rolled sushi, an array of fresh seafoods, pastas, salads just to name a few, And, an entire room dedicated to homemade desserts. Wow, who could ask for anything more....

Date of visit: May 2018