“Good food”

Shula's 347 Grill - Coral Gables
Reserve with OpenTable
Shula's 347 Grill - Coral Gables is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #54 of 374 Restaurants in Coral Gables
Price range: US$20 - US$30
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: SW 57th Ave. & SW 72nd St.
Description: Shula's 347 Grill is named in honor of Hall of Fame Coach Don Shula, the winningest Coach in NFL history, with 347 victories! Shula's 347 Grill follows a long line of successful restaurants, all founded on the same famous tradition of Shula's Steak Houses. Shula's 347 Grill has everything from gourmet salads to fresh specialty fish, and exclusively serves Premium Black Angus Beef® burgers and steaks, the best beef money can buy. At 347 we serve SHULA CUTS, which are second to none, using the same custom cuts and aging process from the legendary Shula's Steak House.
Reviewed 21 October 2017 via mobile

I ate Salmon, spinach, and quinoa which was delicious. The atmosphere was very nice for lunch. The restaurant is near the AMC theatre Sunset and Starbuck’s.

Reviewed 12 October 2017

his place is usually empty when we go, but it doesn't deter us. Service is good and food is very good. Burgers, turkey burgers, crab cakes, salads, fried grouper, it's all good!

Reviewed 10 October 2017

What a fantastic lunch experience! Wonderful service, fabulous menu (try the bowls ... my favorite is the quinoa and salmon). Parking is easy, and the people are top shelf. This is an outstanding business lunch setting.

Reviewed 10 October 2017 via mobile

We met some friends here for drinks Friday night. I tried a gin gimlet (average) and a lychee martini (average). We also had Sauvignon Blanc that was tasty - unfortunately and unbelievably they ran out - not sure how that could happen. We had the caprese flatbread - very tasty. My friends had the artichoke dip which they enjoyed. My nephew liked the sweet chili chicken - also good. The restaurant was crowded but the waiter was very attentive. If I am ever in this area again I would stop by.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

First I want to mention that the waiter we had was exceptional, and you know that when the waiter is excellent the meal can only go good. We got there and we had to wait actually close to an hour and a half, for a given 45 minutes. Actually some tables were empty but I guess they did not have the people to serve them. I also believe that in the kitchen they were short. Had a drink at the bar, and I have to say the bar tenders were not the most friendly between the waiting and a little on the cool side of the bar tenders, the start was kind of cold. Then we were seated and the waiter originally from Argentina was very quick at evaluating the situation and took upon himself to make the experience a great one. For the food , all was perfect, the size the cooking and the prices. I notice the menu has different fares from reasonable to pricy. I took their 16 oz boned ribeye and it was perfectly cooked, arrived hot at the table. all the dishes were like this just perfect. We choose a bottle of Malbec, it was good but less than the glass of Carmenere they had at the bar. Most important the waiter made sure that the attention was there and a couple of touches of humor made the waiting and cool first in , disappear. I am sure I will go back. They had a 22 oz special but run out of it when it was time to order. I give them credit for the slow of the dishes delivery and the waiting, it was a Saturday evening. You can go there without worry. By the way a point to note is that the steaks come with mashed potatoes and veggies, and you can switch with other sides.