“Thanksgiving ”

Morton's The Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Morton's The Steakhouse is not available through our online partner for your requested time.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #47 of 391 Restaurants in Coral Gables
Price range: US$40 - US$50
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Description: What began in Chicago in 1978 is now one of the most award-winning steakhouses around. For over 30 years, Morton's The Steakhouse has been on a mission to provide "The Best Steak… Anywhere." Focusing on quality, consistency and genuine hospitality, Morton's seeks to provide not only memorable cuisine, but a memorable experience. With fresh, succulent seafood and famed USDA prime-aged steak, it's no surprise that Morton's has thrilled diners all over the world. For a glimpse of a higher standard of steakhouse, come see the legendary Morton's experience for yourself.
Reviewed 23 November 2018 via mobile

Our family wanted a nice steak meal so we decided on Morton’s today. The service was fantastic and the meal was cooked perfectly. We had filet mignon as well as the Ribeye. The hash brown potatoes, the potatoes au gratin, and the sautéed spinach and mushrooms were very good. The creme brûlée and chocolate mousse finished up the meal.

Reviewed 12 November 2018 via mobile

We order eres steaks and specified medium rare so they would be juicy.Both of them were brought dry.It is no the first time it happens.Won’t go back.I can get a better one someplace else and cheaper.

Reviewed 6 November 2018 via mobile

Im a frequent steakhouse enthusiast. Had dinner in various Mortons around the States. This time, my wife and I decided to share a really expensive bone-in ribeye. Ordered medium as always. When I received it, it was seared on the outside but totally raw on the inside. To risky to eat. I DONT LIKE TO TURN BACK FOOD TO THW CHEF BUT IN THIS CASE IT WAS INEVITABLE.

1  Thank Ranier R
Reviewed 1 November 2018 via mobile

Last night I was invited to this restaurant very close to the Colonnades in Coral Gables, locations and service just great the food as well with many opportunity to enjoy the different kind of beef. I chose the escargot and the 8 once filet mignon with wild mushrooms and was excellent.

Reviewed 10 October 2018 via mobile

Had dinner here tonight with my son and we were well pleased with the experience from greeting to table service to end! Our server, Danielle, was outstanding and very friendly! Our first trip to a Morton’s but it won’t be our last!

Date of visit: October 2018