“Frozen Yogurt ”
Review of I Dream of Yogurt

I Dream of Yogurt
Ranked #2 of 10 Dessert in Cocoa Beach
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Cute atmosphere with an I dream of Jeannie theme. The place is cute and the yogurt is the same as any other yogurt place.... good! You put as much yogurt as you want in the cup & can whatever toppings that you want. All these places are a bit pricy but you can control that by how much you put in your cup. A cute stop!

Reviewed 14 March 2018

We make this a must go to whenever we are in Cocoa Beach. their only problem is there are too many toppings!!!!

Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

Cute little yogurt shop with very friendly staff. The shop was clean with more toppings than most yogurt shops. Very friendly staff but limited parking so if you’re in the area, walk

Reviewed 23 February 2018 via mobile

We love I dream of yogurt but were very disappointed when we went there at 9:18 and it was closed. The sign said open until 10:00. What is going on?

Reviewed 24 January 2018 via mobile

Great fun to have a dessert. Lots of memorabilia of the show"I dream of genii" which was set in Coco Beach. Lots of options and flavours and toppings. A must for yoghurt lovers!