“Great meat and service”
Review of Kelly's Smokin' Bbq - CLOSED

Kelly's Smokin' Bbq
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

The restaurant is very simple very clean and the waiters are very friendly.

The meat is great and the sides as well. Pulled pork or chicken is very tasty.

Simple but good what else !

Reviewed 19 March 2018

We were expecting a lot more based on the reviews but most of the experience was disappointing. First of all the food wasn't even served hot! It was barely lukewarm. The ribs were not tender and didn't have much flavor. The pulled pork was tender but very dry. The sides were also nothing special, except for the coleslaw which was fresh. The baked beans and collard greens tasted like something right out of a can -- nothing better. The sauces were about average. There were no hand wipes to clean off your sticky hands afterwards -- I thought all BBQ places had them. Service was fast but the food was not up to par.

Reviewed 15 March 2018 via mobile

Really great food, the sleeper in the sides is the Caesar salad, easily the best I have had in years. The beer is very very cold. Plenty of food and a good price. This is not fine dining just dam good food.

Reviewed 26 February 2018

This restaurant was very easy to find right off US 1 in Port St John. Wait staff was very friendly and attentive they were no where near capacity but they were busy enough. Portion sizes I found to be just right for me but a little pricey. Every thing was well done and it was smokey. The flavor was new to me and not sure if I would go back. The meat itself had no real flavor it was all smoke n bbq sauce it could of been just about anything at all I couldn't actually taste the pork. This my be normal but I like the flavor of pork but it was not there.

Reviewed 3 February 2018 via mobile

Kelly’s Smokin’ Bbq was recommended to us and we weren’t disappointed. We got a platter for two with a double portion of the best brisket that I have ever eaten. Ribs and pulled-pork rounded out the meats with loaded potato skins, mac-and-cheese, creamy cole-slaw and collard greens rounding out the sides. This together with garlic toast that I will wish is on any sandwich I ever make, provided for a tasty lunch. See ya there