“Cocoa cafe”

Cocoa Cafe
Ranked #42 of 137 Restaurants in Cocoa
Cuisines: Cafe
Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

The worst service I've ever had. Waited 35-40 just to get seated which was fine but after ordering it took at least another 75-90 minutes to get served. We asked one of the waiters what was going on and he said he'd go check for us. Our waitress/ manager never once apologized or explained anything. She brought over coffee, period! When the waiter returned, he told us that they were short handed in the kitchen and he would go in and assist. Finally when we complained to our waitress, which was not for another half hour, she claimed that it's common to wait 45 minutes to an hour because it's a small place with a small kitchen. She said the food would be out soon. After finally receiving our omelettes,(there were 3 of us), we found the potatoes to be raw and I never received the bread that I ordered. When the waitress came over I told her about the potatoes and bread and I also mentioned, once again,how long we waited. I told her that if the wait is that long why is it the waiter said there were issues in the kitchen. Apparently someone wasn't being truthful. At long last the waitress/manager magnanimously took off our 3 coffees from the bill and offered to give me toast to take home. Seriously???? That was supposed to make me forget this awful experience. Food was ok nothing to write home about. All in all the worst experience my family has ever had. To be honest the 1 star I gave was extremely generous!!! My advice, stay home or go to Pamelas!!!!

Reviewed 4 June 2017

A nice find in Cocoa. Had breakfast with family several times. Staff is friendly and the police eat there (so you know it's good)

Reviewed 18 April 2017

This is a cute little place with a drive thru window......and it is not fast food. Good down home cooking and I am always up for a good breakfast!

Reviewed 17 March 2017

We stopped in at the Cocoa Cafe on a recent trip to Florida. While visiting a couple of elderly relatives we selected this restaurant by looking for the closest eatery listed on the GPS. We are so glad we ended up here.

It is a small restaurant and has a homey feel. My reuben sandwich was excellent and my husbands chicken tenders were OK. The orders of fried Grouper was excellent. There were 2 large fillets with a mound of fries. I know that is what I will order next time. Give it a try--you will be glad you did.

Reviewed 27 October 2016

Nice little gem in Cocoa. It is rather small, but cozy, enjoyed a relaxing breakfast. Food was very good, I had a ham and cheese omelette, my husband had a bacon and cheese omelette. We both brought food home.

While we were there a food inspector came in, she was finding nothing wrong.

Service was good, waitress could have been a little more attentive to filling coffee cups, but service was satisfactory. Not greeted upon arrival nor did anyone say anything on departure.