“Good Breakfast Anytime”

Cocoa Cafe
Ranked #42 of 137 Restaurants in Cocoa
Cuisines: Cafe
Reviewed 4 June 2017

A nice find in Cocoa. Had breakfast with family several times. Staff is friendly and the police eat there (so you know it's good)

Reviewed 18 April 2017

This is a cute little place with a drive thru window......and it is not fast food. Good down home cooking and I am always up for a good breakfast!

Reviewed 17 March 2017

We stopped in at the Cocoa Cafe on a recent trip to Florida. While visiting a couple of elderly relatives we selected this restaurant by looking for the closest eatery listed on the GPS. We are so glad we ended up here.

It is a small restaurant and has a homey feel. My reuben sandwich was excellent and my husbands chicken tenders were OK. The orders of fried Grouper was excellent. There were 2 large fillets with a mound of fries. I know that is what I will order next time. Give it a try--you will be glad you did.

Reviewed 27 October 2016

Nice little gem in Cocoa. It is rather small, but cozy, enjoyed a relaxing breakfast. Food was very good, I had a ham and cheese omelette, my husband had a bacon and cheese omelette. We both brought food home.

While we were there a food inspector came in, she was finding nothing wrong.

Service was good, waitress could have been a little more attentive to filling coffee cups, but service was satisfactory. Not greeted upon arrival nor did anyone say anything on departure.

Reviewed 17 July 2016 via mobile

A small local breakfast and lunch place. Pricing is fair; food is awesome; service is outstanding.

The biscuits and gravy are the best I've found in the area. Highly recommended.