“Glazed Donuts here we come!”
Review of Dunkin' Donuts

Dunkin' Donuts
Ranked #4 of 4 Bakeries in Clermont
Reviewed 23 March 2018

Their selection of donuts is very good and fresh. I loved their Glazed donuts. It's a good place to get a dozen donuts for the family for a special treat. I would not recommend the drive thru; get some exercise and go into the store!

Reviewed 19 March 2018

When my wife and I pulled in our car to their drive thru there was two other cars in front of us. Despite this fact, staff working the drive thru managed to deal with the other customers in a quick and effective manner. When we pulled up to the take out window, the staff were both friendly and professional. They got our order right and than we on our way. Community oriented store as they had a flyer posted of a missing dog in the area.

Reviewed 31 December 2017 via mobile

The drive thru employee was so bad I had to repeat my order 3x. When we got to the window someone else asked for our order again. I’ve been to this DD several times over the last 14 years and it has steadily gone downhill in the last few years. Won’t be back to this location. Good luck staying open.

Reviewed 21 December 2017

slow slow slow service. Always put WAY too much creamer in coffee. And flavors as well. Can't even taste the good coffee.

Reviewed 20 December 2017

Every once in a while you find a bad shop in a good chain. I love Dunkin' Donuts, but will not go back here. The service is rude and unhelpful (uncaring), and the donuts are not fresh unless you get there first thing in the morning.