“Great gyro ”
Review of Over the Top Pita

Over the Top Pita
Ranked #42 of 219 Restaurants in Clermont
Reviewed 10 March 2018 via mobile

Located in a strip mall and were apprehensive but it was lunch time and we hadda eat.
Grilled chicken gyro. Delicious. Fries were good as well.
Worth a visit.

Reviewed 11 January 2018 via mobile

Just like in Greece only without the plane ride. Gyro was hot and fresh and even included the fries in the pita. Side salad was fresh and tasty too. This location is always a favorite when I'm in town.

Reviewed 22 December 2017 via mobile

My wife and I visited. I had the regular gyro and she had the chicken gyro—both were great!! French fries are hand cut and very tasty. Portions are large. Some inside seating and carry out.

Reviewed 29 November 2017

This fast food gem was a wonderful find this week. I had a gyro that was so stuffed with meat my mouth wouldn't go around it. The meat was perfectly spiced as were the fries that came along with it because I ordered a combo. Had to take the fries home because the gyro had so much meat that I wasn't hungry for the fries. Service was good - you order at the counter and bring it to the table. Nice touch!

Reviewed 4 October 2017 via mobile

A friend recommended Over the Top Pita to me. It took me a while to actually go there, and now I wish I had gone sooner. I got the gyro combo with a side salad. It was really good, and so fresh. I'll be going back. The employees were quick, and friendly, which is always a plus.