“Great alternative to Cracker Barrel and IHOP”

Keke's Breakfast Cafe
Ranked #13 of 219 Restaurants in Clermont
Price range: US$5 - US$12
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Breakfast, Lunch and Brunch
Reviewed November 5, 2017

Seems like everything in Clermont is located in this mall area. the food is well prepared. I always get the breakfast food. Pancakes are humungous and they have fresh fruit, not just fruit filling. The eggs are always cooked the way I order them; either over medium or scrambled light and fluffy. I have had the BLT, which was good. Depending on which day you visit, the waiters go from very attentive, to "Hey, don't forget about us", but I really do enjoy the food. My guests usually want to go to IHOP -, eccchh or Cracker Barrel, which I do enjoy, but Keke's is worth visiting. Enjoy!

Reviewed October 8, 2017 via mobile

I went to Keke’s Breakfast Cafe for the first time. We were pleasantly greeted and promptly seated. Katlynn was a very good server. I ordered the sliced sausage omelet, with home fries and wheat toast. The omelet was excellent. The home fries were ok. Service was excellent.

Reviewed October 3, 2017 via mobile

Best breakfast in town. Wide variety of breakfast choices. Huge servings. The pancakes are so large, you'll have to share! Absolutely delicious. You will not be disappointed.

Reviewed September 20, 2017 via mobile

Ok I keep trying to like KeKe's but I am always disappointed.. The service was great it's the food...I ordered the Eggs Florentine.. I substituted the tomato with cheese.. the eggs were cold, the spinach not cooked and cold with a few little leaves.. very little sauce the cheese was cold and the English muffin also cold and soggy.. the worst part these were $10.00 really!!

Reviewed August 25, 2017

went after the Clermont Parkrun and we had a great breakfast. From an English perspective there are some strange combinations but all the food was lovely. The waiting staff were really pleasant and overall a good experience,