“I go here a lot ”

El Cerro Restaurant
Ranked #27 of 224 Restaurants in Clermont
Cuisines: Barbecue, Latin, Spanish, Puerto Rican
Reviewed 17 January 2018 via mobile

I'm as white bread as Opie Taylor and I can't even pronounce 3/4 of the food items they serve but I have tried most of them and I enjoyed them. The Cuban sandwiches are also delicious. I like to go there and just get stuff to try, and I really like most of it. They're always friendly, I think they have a good little business going there and I like to support it.

2  Thank Steele-Worldwide

Reviewed 16 January 2018

Great food and friendly service even if you do not speak Spanish. Get there early for the roasted pork, they run out prior to dinner time some times

Reviewed 12 December 2017 via mobile

We were on our way home and decided to try El Cerro. The food is fresh and very good. I love maduros. They give you a lot of food. This is a great place to eat and they have a great selection.

Reviewed 6 November 2017

If you are not Spanish first, let them guide you a bit. This is the real deal.
Fried fish lunch special...nice large fried filet...tasty. Getting the extras of veggie rice, red beans, and plantains makes a full lunch (plus left overs).
They nailed the plantains this visit.
Be sure and ask for the home made hot sauce...great adder for the starch!
BIG SURPRISE: There was soup that the locals were grabbing that I did not see on the menu...What is that? Mondongo! An alternate version of menudo. They have both the beef Mondongo and the pork tripe soups. The Mondongo was MOST excellent. It did not "congeal" in the fridge over night so was pleasantly lacking lard. GREAT lunch adder and breakfast with included white rice. Can't wait to have it again.

1  Thank likeparty
Reviewed 11 October 2017

This place is the best!! Nice people, great food and great location. You can take your family and have a great time tasting great puertorrican food!!