“Sushi Lover”

Fancy Sushi
Ranked #14 of 219 Restaurants in Clermont
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed March 6, 2018

My friend and I went to get our nails done and afterward wanted to grab a bite to eat.

I had never gone to Fancy before but she raved about it, so we went in. I have to say the food was amazing. The flavor of the sushi was so fresh.

Now, when I get the time I always stop by to get me some sushi!

Reviewed March 4, 2018 via mobile

We ordered Sushi and a couple appetizers.
Crab Rangoon and Chicken Teriyaki
Have not tried Sushi take out and it was delicious!
Appetizers were great too. We would highly recommend this place.
Haven't dined in yet, that will be next!!

Reviewed January 30, 2018 via mobile

I go to Fancy regularly since they opened and never disappointed. They treat me and my family like family! Love their sushi and service...it is the best!!!

Reviewed January 14, 2018

Ate here last night. Tried some new things and everything was delicious. Service was excellent. Very attentive. Food was fresh.

Reviewed October 27, 2017

I have tried many places in town. This is better than the rest. Good recommendations from the staff. Overall great experience.