“great prime rib”

Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed 2 April 2018

service was good prime rib was to die for and the wine selection went perfectly. this remains one of our favorite resturaunts in Clermont

Reviewed 4 March 2018

Al food is excellent. My favorite food is ercargot, prepared perfectly at City Grill. Also, they are fine sauce experts.
I Highly recommend this restaurant for all dinners.

1  Thank dickschlosser
Reviewed 1 March 2018 via mobile

I haven’t been here in almost a year but it remains an excellent choice in downtown Clermont.

Jasmine (Jazz) provided excellent attentive service with a friendly attitude. The only minor issue was a delay in receiving my drink from the bar which I believe was caused by it being happy hour which a bit overwhelmed them. The bar was packed but not many diners on a Wednesday night.

I had my usual prime rib and, once again, it was excellent. The soup of the day was tomato basil and was all that I could expect it to be.

This is the closest to fine dining that one will find in downtown Clermont. Paper napkins and no tablecloths but high quality food and service. A little more creativity on the menu could easily raise this to a 5 star establishment.

I will definitely return on future visits to Clermont.

Reviewed 28 February 2018

Service was great and food was excellent and reasonably priced. Make a reservation as they are always busy, but food came out quickly.... you can eat in dining room or in the lounge.....you won’t be disappointed

Reviewed 25 February 2018 via mobile

Mosquitos in Florida were plentiful on the dining deck on a Saturday night in February. Besides the bugs we had a new server thrown to the wolves, poor girl. As the kitchen could not get anything right. Our meal came out piecemeal and we did not get our check discounted. The folks of our three table 24 person party were about to riot and if not for the engagement they had to get to the party was going to get ugly. This place needs to get it together if it wants to serve big groups. I felt really bad for our server as she forgot to hand me my credit card and I panicked. It was under a pile of receipts and money? Sad...