“Dangerous”
Review of Dunkin' Donuts

Dunkin' Donuts
Ranked #13 of 17 Bakeries in Clearwater
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I stopped for a coffee 9am. I specifically asked not to put any sugar because the person drinking it has allergic reactions to sugar, I asked them twice when I ordered it. And then twice at the window when I was paying. And a last time before I left, the girl said “yes, yes, NO sugar!!” I noticed they were laughing about something but I didn’t pay attention.. short stor, coffe had at least 10 sugars in it. The person got sick When I look at it I noticed also a weird smell in it.
I have called twice and all they say is that, there’s NO manager to either explain what happened or to give me my money back. So I just had to go and leave it there, the person at the window didn’t want to refund any money and she closed the window on me. Please, go to a different location or coffee shop.
I took pictures

Date of visit: February 2021
Write a reviewReviews (8)

Reviewed 21 August 2020

This staff sucks, ive been there 3 times this week for a frozen pumpkin coffee and they say they don't have it while every other o e in the state has it then I ask for frozen hazelnut and they say the machine is being cleaned on MORE than 10 occasions, Management needs to do something about their LAZY staff. They are getting paid to do NOTHING, not a bad job I guess but when they have no more customers because they turn everyone away they what are they going to do when they have to close down???

Date of visit: August 2020
Reviewed 26 February 2019

We stopped for a quick bite before heading to Busch Gardens. All the donuts were fresh, service was fast and staff friendly.

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed 3 October 2018

I don't do much else. Occasionally a donut when I sit down with my friend Ed but I'm a coffee guy. Their coffee is my favorite of any anywhere.. Extra large. More coffee than you can get anywhere. It isn't cheap but it is worth it in quality. If you like coffee, try theirs.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed 19 February 2018

DD has the best coffee, period. Not just this location, but all of them.
Much better coffee than that other place that people only go to because they think it makes them look cool. If you want the best coffee (I'm not talking foo-foo types drinks, but real coffee) go to Dunkin Donuts.

Date of visit: February 2018