Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PricelineUS$139
Expedia.comUS$139
TripadvisorUS$139
FindHotel
Hotels.comUS$139
eDreamsUS$139
All reviews across the street clearwater beach fourth floor ocean view beach hotel gulf of mexico balcony
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I left a one bc I could not leave a zero for my review. The place is in complete disrepair. Doors are swollen and don’t close. The tub has to be drained manually. The plumbing was so bad you could hear it running all night. They have no concept of basics such as just putting fresh paint throughout. Lightbulbs were out in the bathroom. The pull out had no sheets and front desk had none for it and honestly the mattress was so gross. I have no words to describe how horrible and disgusting this place is, as none of my descriptions would do it justice.

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Kittykat_onthemove
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Yes, it’s that bad, no elevator, my mother in-law has cancer and she had to walk 4 flights of stairs daily. She stayed in the room because of this. Ice machine broke in building 2, had to go all the way to building 1 main lobby to get ice. Terrible internet. Just a total crap hole!! The owners should be ashamed!!

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

We stayed the last week in March. We usually stay at Beach view but everything was booked so we decided to stay here big mistake this place is so dirty!!! Nothing worked no where to even sit your bags besides the floor. The bathtub was peeling there were bugs and mold in light fixture the bottom of the door was rotting out the carpet was so dirty that I took my shoes off once and my feet were instantly black ugh I could go on and on but there is just so much wrong with this place. The owners should be ashamed to just let people stay here with no regard to customers safety!!!

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank sjoslyn81
Reviewed 25 March 2021 via mobile

Okay.. ill go through the list of disappointing things.. then tell you why I gave it 2 stars.

1 elevator that was broke
My fiance couldn't open the door to our room. It took all 285lbs of me to get it open.
Wifi didn't work.
Ice bucket was dirty.
1 ice machine for entire place... broke.
Water doesn't get very warm.

Now the reason I gave it 2 stars <<
The staff was friendly
the beds were comfortable
Location

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed 25 March 2021 via mobile

No dinner and water stains on ceiling, paint peeling off, carpet damp and pillows! And charged 200.00 a night!!!
Very rude ladies working the front desk and also double charged and tried to argue until we had the bank on the phone!

Trip type: Traveled with friends