“Great Experience”
Review of Zen Spa

Zen Spa
Ranked #3 of 15 things to do in Celebration
Reviewed 28 February 2018 via mobile

Was in town on vacation and wanted to do a manicure and pedicure. Was able to get in the same day. Lam did a fabulous job and I would highly recommend them to anyone!

All reviews
in 6 reviews
"yelp"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed 13 February 2018 via mobile

Actually found this spa on Yelp. One of the highest rated. This place looked the best for mani-pedi, but I wasn’t too sure about the massage (for my husband) while I had my service, but the comments about the great people working at the spa made me take a chance. So glad I did. Husband and I were both so happy. He had a 90-minute deep tissue massage with Lucy. I had a mani/pedi with Lam (so nice, professional, great foot massage with pedi). My husband so enjoyed his massage that I had one, too. 60-minute Swedish with Lucy. The service and quality received at Zen Spa far exceeded my expectations. The location was quiet & calm. Lam even turned down the lights when she was massaging lmy feet during my pedi. The massage room, table, and bedding was good quality. I love when you turn over and the masseuse has an eye cover and a neck pillow - sign that they have your comfort in mind. Highly recommend. Folks were very nice.

Reviewed 5 January 2018 via mobile

We wanted to have a foot massage on our last day in Orlando. We read the reviews and Zen was close to our resort. It was everything the reviews said, absolutely amazing. We had the reflexology massage and would do it again in a heartbeat.

Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

My daughter brought me here to celebrate my bday & give my feet a new fresh start for new paths to tread. Wonderful & friendly service.

See more reviews
Reviewed 30 September 2017

After 3 straight days of walking around theme parks, my feet were in need of some serious pampering. I researched as many local spas as I could to find one offering what I needed at a reasonable price. I am so thankful I found Salon 720! They offered a reflexology foot massage that had my feet feeling better than ever when I left. I wish I could remember her name, but I believe she was the only masseuse on staff right now and she was beyond amazing!! And not only that, but while she was working on my feet, I was sitting in the most amazing massage chair I have ever sat in. This salon will definitely be on my must visit list on my next trip to Orlando!

1  Thank DeeW_47