“Amazing ”
Review of Zen Spa

Zen Spa
Ranked #3 of 15 things to do in Celebration
Reviewed 5 January 2018 via mobile

We wanted to have a foot massage on our last day in Orlando. We read the reviews and Zen was close to our resort. It was everything the reviews said, absolutely amazing. We had the reflexology massage and would do it again in a heartbeat.

All reviews
in 6 reviews
"yelp"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

My daughter brought me here to celebrate my bday & give my feet a new fresh start for new paths to tread. Wonderful & friendly service.

Reviewed 30 September 2017

After 3 straight days of walking around theme parks, my feet were in need of some serious pampering. I researched as many local spas as I could to find one offering what I needed at a reasonable price. I am so thankful I found Salon 720! They offered a reflexology foot massage that had my feet feeling better than ever when I left. I wish I could remember her name, but I believe she was the only masseuse on staff right now and she was beyond amazing!! And not only that, but while she was working on my feet, I was sitting in the most amazing massage chair I have ever sat in. This salon will definitely be on my must visit list on my next trip to Orlando!

1  Thank DeeW_47
Reviewed 30 July 2017

During our trip to Celebration my wife and daughter went to Zen Spa for manicures and pedicures. The two ladies there treated my family exceptionally well. My wife said it was one of the best she ever had. My daughter was on cloud nine. My wife and daughter said they will be back on our next trip to Celebration.