“Extremely nice staff”
Review of Zen Spa

Zen Spa
Ranked #3 of 15 things to do in Celebration
Reviewed 30 July 2017

During our trip to Celebration my wife and daughter went to Zen Spa for manicures and pedicures. The two ladies there treated my family exceptionally well. My wife said it was one of the best she ever had. My daughter was on cloud nine. My wife and daughter said they will be back on our next trip to Celebration.

All reviews
in 6 reviews
"yelp"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed 21 July 2017

Whenever I am in the Orlando area I make an appt with Loan at this great salon in Celebration. Her pedicures are perfect! She is very conscientious and gives excellent service. Sarah, the owner of the salon, is also a sweetheart. They are very welcoming.

Reviewed 21 July 2017 via mobile

Found this salon while visiting WDW. I scheduled a facial for my daughter's 16 th birthday. Sarah was awesome! From the moment we walked in she treated us like royalty. She took great care of my daughter & made sure I was comfortable while I waited.
Prices are extremely reasonable especially for the area. I would have paid triple for the service we received had we gone to a resort salon.
We will be back whenever in the Disney area!

Reviewed 7 July 2017 via mobile

Such a welcoming, serene, and clean nail spa!!!! From entering the door we were welcomed and treated like VIP... The reviews are true this is a true gem!!!! My daughter and I got the manicures (I got gel nails ) and "fix me quick" pedicures (Amazing )!!! Yes there are many nail spas, but only "1" Zen Spa and Nails 720!!!! You will not be disappointed.... Call them now (I made an appointment)!!!! Thanks for this time of relaxation ladies!!!!

See more reviews
Reviewed 5 July 2017 via mobile

My hubby and I came here today for spa pedicure, manicure, and waxing. I called for last minute appointment, and Sarah opened up just to accommodate us. Sarah was awesome! She truly cares for her clients, and makes sure that you get the best service possible.
Chen did our spa pedicure. She knows the pressure points so it is really a relaxing and stress-relieving foot massage.
This place is a gem!