“Top-notch treatment!”
Review of Zen Spa

Zen Spa
Ranked #3 of 16 things to do in Celebration
Reviewed 21 July 2017 via mobile

Found this salon while visiting WDW. I scheduled a facial for my daughter's 16 th birthday. Sarah was awesome! From the moment we walked in she treated us like royalty. She took great care of my daughter & made sure I was comfortable while I waited.
Prices are extremely reasonable especially for the area. I would have paid triple for the service we received had we gone to a resort salon.
We will be back whenever in the Disney area!

All reviews
"masseuse"
"vacation"
in 5 reviews

Reviewed 7 July 2017 via mobile

Such a welcoming, serene, and clean nail spa!!!! From entering the door we were welcomed and treated like VIP... The reviews are true this is a true gem!!!! My daughter and I got the manicures (I got gel nails ) and "fix me quick" pedicures (Amazing )!!! Yes there are many nail spas, but only "1" Zen Spa and Nails 720!!!! You will not be disappointed.... Call them now (I made an appointment)!!!! Thanks for this time of relaxation ladies!!!!

Reviewed 5 July 2017 via mobile

My hubby and I came here today for spa pedicure, manicure, and waxing. I called for last minute appointment, and Sarah opened up just to accommodate us. Sarah was awesome! She truly cares for her clients, and makes sure that you get the best service possible.
Chen did our spa pedicure. She knows the pressure points so it is really a relaxing and stress-relieving foot massage.
This place is a gem!

Reviewed 2 July 2017 via mobile

This is the most wonderful spa I have ever been too! Sarah is wonderful and so accommodating! If you need a professional and friendly spa experience visit Zen Spa!

Date of experience: June 2017
See more reviews
Reviewed 14 June 2017 via mobile

The experience was beyond relaxing, the best pedicure I've ever had. I didn't have an appointment but they were able to get me in, however, I would suggest making an appointment! Sarah is welcoming and goes above and beyond to make sure your experience is perfect. From the amazing ginger tea to the warmed neck pillow to the soothing music, it is well worth your time to beautify yourself at the Zen Spa!

Date of experience: June 2017