Review Highlights
Trout Trout & More Trout!

Had a great time fishing with CaptJimboJr! He got us on the fish right away! Lots of fun when you... read more

Reviewed 11 March 2021
Excursion568100
Good time even when weather failed to cooperate

By far the best fishing guide we've had in our trips from Louisiana to Cedar Key FL - Jimbo... read more

Reviewed 8 March 2021
paulpG7120KP

All reviews captain jimbo salt water trout great days my dad trip to cedar key a lot of fun fishing dock fl gulf
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 January 2021

Captain Jim went above and beyond to put me and my son on fish. Despite the cold temps Jim had us hooking trout all day.

Date of experience: December 2020
Reviewed 30 October 2020 via mobile

We have fished with Captain Jimbo Keith and his father, Jim, many times. In our opinion they are the best fishing guides on the Nature Coast. You will not be disappointed with your charter with Saltwater Assassin Charters.

Date of experience: October 2020
Reviewed 25 October 2020

Our first trip to Cedar Key. We did 2 excursions with Capt. Steven Keith. Both great days out on the water. Steven is knowledgeable, patient and determined to give you the most successful day out there! Thanks so much!!

Barb and Brett

Date of experience: October 2020
Reviewed 16 August 2020

What a great day out on the water! Captain Jimbo was very knowledgeable & made the day for a bunch of non-fisher people a lot of fun. I would definitely recommend him for a guaranteed good time!

Date of experience: August 2020
Reviewed 14 October 2019

My dad and I come down about twice a year and we make sure to book with Steven each time. We know we will always catch a lot of fish and have a great time! We were so impressed with Steven’s ability to multitask. I would definitely recommend booking with Steven.

Date of experience: October 2019