“Good food, Good drinks, great local crowd”
Review of The O Bar

The O Bar
Ranked #7 of 468 Restaurants in Cape Coral
Price range: US$0 - US$15
Description: The "O" Bar serves up low drink prices, dinner specials, entertainment, and great events that is now open to the public! We have awesome weekly meal specials (like $5 Steak Night every Thursday!), great entertainment (Live Bands every Friday Night!), and killer drink specials that are sure to please! Stop in today to check out The "O" and become a regular!!
Reviewed 4 April 2018

The "O" Bar is just a great place do go grab a meal (great specials AND regular menue. Have a cold beer or drink of your choice, and strike up a conversation with a new freind from the community.

Betty D, Owner at The O Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 18 May 2018

We appreciate you giving us a great review and letting us know how much you enjoy coming in to grab a meal, a cold one and a new friend! See you next time. Betty Davis

Reviewed 3 April 2018

I redeemed my $20 bar tab I got from the O Bar for my birthday. I ordered a burger with onion rings, and both were perfect. I congratulated the cook on doing a great job. I also got 20 chicken wings to go, and they were very good, too. The service was excellent, I think my server's name was Chrissy; she seemed genuinely concerned that I would enjoy the experience there.

Betty D, Owner at The O Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Glad to hear you enjoyed your birthday freebies with our VIP Club John! Thank you for the awesome review! See you next time. Betty Davis

Reviewed 28 March 2018

Great place for food, a great place for drink, and a great place for plain old fun. I just wish the O Bar wasn't so popular, it would make it so much easier to find a parking spot and get a table. You know when people love a place when it is hard to get into the place.

Betty D, Owner at The O Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Jerrynie, thanks so much for the wonderful review and feedback! Come back and see us soon! Betty Davis

Reviewed 18 March 2018

Go there frequently but when we went for my birthday, the place was packed, no seats or parking anywhere. Now my VIP birthday gift has expired.....I'm sooooo disappointed!! But, I'll be back.

Betty D, Owner at The O Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Thank you for honoring us with celebrating your birthday with us! We hope to see you again BEFORE your next birthday :)
Betty Davis

Reviewed 17 March 2018

Was my first visit and everything was very fine Service, food, atmosphere, even the restrooms were neat and clean, had a great time at the O bar eating, drinking and socializing, Thank You.

Betty D, Owner at The O Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

So nice to know that we impressed you so much on your first visit with us! Thanks for the 5 stars! See you soon. Betty Davis