Review Highlights
Great Morning on the water

Captain John was great! We stayed on the canal in Cape a few streets from him and he came and... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago
Aaronlundberg
Great Trip!

Awesome morning of fishing with Capt John! Caught several nice snook as well as jack, red fish... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
ElevaWI
via mobile

All reviews captain john great trip catch fish mangrove snapper snook fishing florida adventure boat cape knowledge vacation
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 September 2020

Captain John offers you an incredible experience on the beautiful waters of Caloosahatchee River in Cape Coral. You will be mind blown by the experience and poise that Captain John exhibits. You are certain to catch fish, hear great music, and enjoy the beautiful scenery as you take on your adventure. I went with my friend for my birthday and it's one for the books for sure and a notch off my bucket list! Highly recommend!

Date of experience: September 2020
Reviewed 18 February 2020

Our family had a great day on the water with Captain John. We caught a ton of fish and saw some amazing wildlife. Captain John makes it feel like you are hanging out with a friend for the day. We had a day we will remember for ever!

Date of experience: February 2020
Reviewed 18 January 2020

I have been on many chartered fishing trips, this trip with Capt. Conway was the best yet. John got us to the fish quickly - shared his knowledge of the local area and made the trip very enjoyable - highly recommend a trip with him if you are in the area.

Date of experience: January 2020
Reviewed 9 November 2019

Each time we come down to Cape Coral we fish with a guide and John was the best in all categories.... The boat was perfect for in land fishing...... John’s knowledge of where to fish was the best... We caught a 34” snook, numerous other snook, jacks, and Mangrove Snappers... John was personable and attentive to ensure we had a great time... We can’t wait until we return and fish with John again!

Date of experience: November 2019
Reviewed 4 August 2019

Had a great time with Capt John. Came down to Florida on a family vacation. Decided to take my sister out on a charter. Capt John was very patient with her, never get frustrated or upset. (She's only fished a handful of times). It was a great trip, started us out just catching several different species of fish. Fun spending time with the rods bent before we moved onto other fish. My main target fish was a snook, and Capt. John worked hard and went to several locations to find where they were at. Even got to end the day fishing for shark and hooked a sawfish ( Amazing to see). Will definitely be booking again on my next vacation to Florida.

Date of experience: August 2019