“I will come back here every time I am in Florida!! Highly recommend!”

Lobster Lady Seafood Market & Bistro
Ranked #30 of 468 Restaurants in Cape Coral
Price range: US$12 - US$35
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed 4 April 2018

A.Is it crowded?? Yessss.
B. Is it a little cramped. Yesss.
C. Is it the most awesome little seafood place around for miles and miles! Heck Yes!!

I have never in my life been to a place quite like this one. There is literally every possible seafood choice you can think of here. Lobsters, clams, stone crab, little necks, Alaskan King, Dungenous, Mussels, Scallops, Killer Steaks, Tails, all kinds of different filets. My mouth was watering looking at the open glass container.

Heck my son even won two (2) 1 lb. lobsters from the crane game in the front of the restaurant, which they cooked up and gave him two sides, for only $3. What a deal!

The live music was a nice touch and also they have these huuuuge tv screens showing sports and fishing videos while you eat. What a touch!! Right up my alley.

For dinner I had some oysters and clams to start. Mouth watering and fresh! Then for dinner I had some of the sweetest Alaskan King I have ever had and accompanied some Stone Crab. Did I over indulge?? of course. When in Rome!

Bottom line.... get some reservations so you don't have to wait forever. Have an idea what you want and don't hold back!!

I'm coming back here again and again!!! Highly recommend!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,689)

Reviewed 3 April 2018

Best dinner of the week for us. Fresh seafood at a fair price. Great ambiance - live music - not fancy. Great for our family meal. Lobster bake, crab legs, sushi rolls, clam chowder, lobster bisque, lobster ravioli, surf and turf sandwich, drinks and dessert were all above average to amazing! A+ customer service as well. Really enjoyed our meal. Well done!

Reviewed 3 April 2018

First time dining on the “new” side. Beautiful. There were four of us, ordering all sorts of delicious food. Oysters, calamari, lobster, bruschetta.. oh gosh, everything was perfect! Wished you were on Pine Island.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Always a good place for lunch or dinner. This is a Fish Market and restaurant so the fish is always very fresh. The lobsters are excellent and the price is right. My husband loves their Fish Platter with Grouper. I love their lobsters. The waiter told us that too small lobsters are better than one giant lobster. Apparently the giant lobsters are older and a little tougher but the two babies I had were yummy. The kitchen in March was a little slow because the restaurant was so very crowded but the wait staff are all very nice and fun. Both dining rooms are a little loud, but laughing and chatting gives it a party atmosphere. There is plenty of seating for waiting your turn and they also have two alcohol serving bars. The wait is worth the meal, so give it a try. If you can't wait stop in to buy fresh fish and bring it home and make it yourself.

Reviewed 28 March 2018

We were regular patrons; every two weeks, as we are recent residents here to the Cape. Food was always great, loved the singing of Clive, great cuke drinks, and margaritas. Not sure what happened last night, but just awful. 1). Specifically asked the waitress “ no wasabi or aioli on my ahi appetizer.” 2) After 20 minutes, the ahi came out with sauce all over it; had it returned and opted out of my ahi. 3) Waitress apologized said she would “quickly “ get another ahi , I declined. 4) Another waiter brought second drinks to our party, but didn’t bother to ask myself if I wanted one!?! 5) Had to even ask for crab “crackers “ to break stone crabs. 6) The grilled scallops I had ordered had obviously been under the heat lamp awhile, just terrible! Waitress volunteered the manager but later apologized as she was “ busy” in the kitchen. Although 20% was taken off the $124 tab, not sure that would get us back there anytime soon. Embarrassing to my guests. Time to visit the other “best seafood restaurants in the Cape”.

3  Thank Bobby S