“Great Breakfast - wonderful service - beautiful view”

The Nauti Mermaid Dockside Bar & Grill
Ranked #41 of 407 Restaurants in Cape Coral
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Familiar American fare, such as sandwiches and salads, served in an indoor/outdoor waterside setting.
Reviewed 11 April 2021

We had a great breakfast at Nauti Mermaid. The food was excellent and fresh, with great presentation. It was a beautiful morning sitting outside enjoying the wonderful view. Our waitress was “Awesome Linda” and she lives up to her title. Linda is always very friendly and accommodating. The Nauti Mermaid is our Happy Place when we come to visit!

Date of visit: April 2021
Write a reviewReviews (509)

Reviewed 1 April 2021 via mobile

Probably the worst service I’ve ever received in my life. Rude waitress, unhelpful manager. Waited more than 90 minutes after ordering before complaining to one of the managers who, in my opinion did not resolve the situation. We arrived a few minutes after noon, were seated and ordered right away. Waited, waited, waited. We waived our hands for some attention and our waitress had disappeared for more than 90 minutes. No water refill, no check-in and most of all: no food. At about 115 waitress brought only my daughters plate- a wrap with cold fries and no cover. She said she’d bring my burger when it was ready. After about 15 min, At 130, I finally complained to manager and Manager finally got us our food - a burger and a wrap - but never came back to see how things were or to follow up. Waitress was even more rude after, and like-wise never offered ketchup or follow-up, and called me by my first name off my credit card. Didn’t bring a bag for our leftovers so we used our cup for the other half of my daughter’s wrap. Get this: waitress started talking about another customer’s bloody nose before we ate. Classy. I still tipped but won’t go back. No apologies.

Date of visit: April 2021
Reviewed 28 March 2021 via mobile

Never going back, rude hostesses and waitresses. Oh We are a burden? Never get a table in the shade when you have been on the water all day. Wow, just rude!!!

Date of visit: March 2021
Reviewed 17 March 2021

We ate here after arriving to the Westin. Great view as the sun was setting. We had an excellent appetizer (chicken bites) and churrasco steak was great, as well. Fish tacos were rather bland. They seemed a bit understaffed, so service was slow, but it wasn't a big deal since we were on vacation. I normally don't expect much from hotel food, but wouldn't have a problem returning here!

Date of visit: March 2021
Reviewed 16 February 2021

Came for dinner no hostess to seat you. Ordered steaks came with loaded potato casserole which was left over breakfast tater tots-bacon and cheese gross! It was the worst meal. Servers were short handed you could hear the chef yelling at them because he cooked the food incorrectly or burnt it. Doors slamming because they were back and forth from the outdoor bar. Never again

Date of visit: February 2021