“Really Glad We Found This Place”

Portside Galley Restaurant
Reviewed 5 March 2018

We were looking for a place to have breakfast and stumbled upon this place. The food was really good, plentiful, and at a fair price. Every member of the staff was super nice and happy you were there to eat. The food came fast, and the service was frequent. This place reminded me of a place I used to go with my grandparents years ago. You won't be disappointed!

Reviewed 15 January 2018 via mobile

Loved this little restaurant. We came for brunch. Nice atmosphere, quiet, very friendly and attentive staff, cheap prices and awesome quality food. Plenty of folks eating but we sat down without a wait. Will definitely come back next time we’re in town!

Reviewed 21 December 2017 via mobile

Good breakfast & lunch w/nice service, cool decor, and local type of place! I go there often and like the homey atmosphere and nice staff. Typical diner style restaurant that is near me when I’m in town at the beachside condo.

Reviewed 16 December 2017 via mobile

The service is really good a great place to stop before you get to Port Canaveral for a cruise , breakfast all day long good atmosphere, good food ,good coffee
Ask for Felicia was will take care you right

Reviewed 31 October 2017

Stop by here whenever in town. Always great. A no frills place but always good food and service. Always check out the daily specials.