“Pre-Cruise Bite”

Preacher Bar
Price range: US$6 - US$18
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Preacher Bar is an escape from the chaos of everyday life. Through our amazing Hospitality, perfectly prepared food and cocktails, and relaxed atmosphere, we create a "Perfect State of Mind" in everyone who enters our restaurant. We are the destination that has always seemed out of reach but is really just around the corner. At Preacher Bar, we strive to be the favorite place to escape and share good times with family and friends.
Reviewed 9 June 2018

We chose this restaurant while driving around the night before our cruise.

We were 4 adults and were immediately seated and offered drinks. The décor in the place is unique and different. Not my taste but may be liked by some.

The service was good and the food was ok.

Would I visit again? Maybe not.

Reviewed 7 May 2018

We visited Preacher Bar on May 1 while visiting Cape Canaveral. We chose this place because of the great reviews on the food. Sadly, we never got to try it. The hostess was friendly and seated us immediately with menus. There were a couple people at the bar and a couple seated at another table so the place was not busy. The couple at the table left and the waitress started cleaning up. She never acknowledged us or came for our order. About 15 minutes later, a group of 4 men came in and were seated. The waitress brought them menus immediately. She still did not acknowledge us. About 10 minutes later, the waitress went to the table with the 4 men and took their order. She still did not acknowledge us. At this point, we left. I guess we weren't worth their time.

5  Thank MissouriTraveler44
Reviewed 28 April 2018 via mobile

Food was delicious. I ordered a Cuban brick over pizza and my wife ordered the chicken pot pie. The location isn’t much on the outside. There’s a great deal of cool decor inside. Definitely a must see in Cape Canaveral.

1  Thank Kowalafied
Reviewed 23 April 2018 via mobile

In town night before a cruise and wanted to eat close to hotel. Tried Preacher Bar. Being from New England - I was reluctant to order the fish and chips. Best fish and chips I’ve had in a long time. The fish tasted wild caught and not farm raised. We started with nachos first and the equally tasted great! Atmosphere was cool. Really enjoyed this place. If you are in Cape Canaveral I highly recommend this place.

1  Thank David L
Reviewed 21 April 2018 via mobile

The best shrimp tacos! Mango salsa with fresh shrimp and cabbage. The best I’ve had on the space coast!