“A must enter”
Review of Vargas Cafe

Vargas Cafe
Cuisines: Cuban
Reviewed 27 February 2016 via mobile

Went with my friend to get some cofee,
Got a Cuban cofee and a nice chat with the owner
Great coffee, home like feeling
Very recommended!

Reviewed 18 February 2016 via mobile

Great place for a Cuban sandwich. Their hotsauce is fantastic. And if you want Pico di Gallo on the spicy side this is place to go. The espresso is a must, don't go there without getting a cup.

The restaurant is small and the hours are 9:00 AM to 5:45PM Tuesdays through Saturdays, they are closed on Sunday and Monday.

Three 3 tables for 4 and 1 table for 2 and 4 (stools) places at the bar. There is a lot of local traffic and many come for takeout.

If your looking for political debate and conversation about current events this would be another plus. The conversation is as great as the food. The owner Alberto is a wonderful host and by no means shy.

All in all a hidden gem of Cuban culture in Cocoa Beach.

Reviewed 11 February 2016

Small family owned restaurant with the best Spanish food around!!! Everyone is so friendly and made us feel like family!! Love them!

Reviewed 10 February 2016 via mobile

Cafe Vargas is an excellent very small Mom and Pop restaurant that serves Cuban food. I shared a Cuban sandwich and fried pork with a friend. I rarely eat Cuban food but did so 5 times when I was in Florida and felt this was the best Cuban sandwich that I ate. I also thought that the fried pork chunks were as good as any we had. The beans and rice were about average but the fried yucca was excellent as well. The service was fine and Cafe Vargas presented a nice atmosphere. I would definitely go there again.

Reviewed 5 February 2016 via mobile

I didn't even know I liked Cuban food until I came here. The Cuban sandwich is really good!! So tasty! Cozy atmosphere in a small place. Very friendly.