“Best Dine-In experience, Fresh Food, Open Kitchen, Wonderful Staff”

Zarrella's Italian & Wood Fired Pizza
Price range: US$6 - US$30
Description: Here at Zarrella's Italian & Wood Fired Pizza, we offer quality Italian favorites and wood fired pizza at a reasonable price and phenomenal service.
Reviewed 15 January 2018

These brothers know what their doing and it's never a dull moment!! The dining area is very open and clean as well as the kitchen is open to watch the guys flip pizza and burn vodka sauce on the burners. Wonderful wine selection from floor to ceiling!! Eat-In, Take-out, Delivery, Gelato, square & round tables, espressos & cannolis, everything your taste buds desire!! Call ahead or go in and see for yourself!! Bring the family!!

Reviewed 12 January 2018

I have heard of this restaurant for about a year now and finally made it there this week with family. Well it was amazing the service so professional and personable, I do not remember our waiters name but he was great. The restaurant is very clean warm and comfortable... They started us off with breadstick and sauce very very good..Then all the specials were shown on an iPad by the waiter and explained in detail by him also...everything look so delicious I could not decide what to eat until the Sunday Italian dinner picture came up well it brought me back to my childhood pasta, meatballs, sausage and meat all with a delicious red sauce and of course a salad. Well it tasted as good as it looked. I would highly recommend this place to anyone looking for a nice meal that is also delicious..Also ordered was pizza that looked and smelled great, the fish special that my husband said he would get again, a chicken dish made with pesto and cream(that was my second choice,maybe next time) and alfredo which my sister in law said that the noodles were so fresh and light and definetly home made. Everyones meal was enjoyed and said delicious and we will all go back again Thank you to Zarrella's for a wonderful dining experience italian style..

Reviewed 8 January 2018 via mobile

We stopped in for and early dinner on our way through town and we were just blown away. The food, staff, atmosphere and cleanliness were all outstanding. I ordered the pizza with fried eggplant as a topping and it was surprisingly absolutely delicious! The mozzarella sticks are actually battered and fried fresh (not the frozen kind you usually get). For dessert, the chocolate cake is to die for! This is the best Italian restaurant around!

Reviewed 7 January 2018 via mobile

Our server Carmen aka Jay was a natural!! Very personable, knowledgeable, and super attentive. We are on our honeymoon so to share our evening dinning experience with such a wonderful gentleman made such an impact on our evening. The menu selection is amazing. Everything is made fresh daily and cooked to order and you definitely could tell. We had the bread knots and meatball as an appetizer and pizza for our entre and all of it was grade A. The pizza honestly was the best pizza I have ever had! But the true gem of the place was Jay!! Thank you sir for being such a wonderful person. May God bless you and your establishment.

Reviewed 6 January 2018

Zarrella's doesn't serve up what some people think is "Italian food," which too often is overcooked pasta, watery "tomato sauce," and cheese out of a shaker. No...this is wonderful, real Italian food!! Their steaks are cooked to order with imaginative sides and presentation. Fresh fish? You got it....again with delicious sauces and the best risotto ever! I don't know how they consistently serve up such wonderful sauteed spinach, but it's the best. Appetizers are great, especially the eggplant stack with fresh mozzarella, arugula and a balsamic drizzle. Great calamari....always a gamble, but they do it right. If you have a lighter appetite, try the meatball salad, which sounds ridiculous, but you will love it! OK...the service. The staff is friendly, helpful, and on their game with making sure you are happy. We love Jay, but everyone seems very competent, and they are always fully staffed, so you are never without the attention you want. This is run "old school," with bussers. (Don't know about you, but I'm tired of restaurants in which the waiters do everything, and they can't possibly provide the best service that way.) This place really hops, so you may consider making a reservation. It gets a bit loud when it's packed, but really it only adds to the fun and upbeat atmosphere. You could easily pass this place up as a "tourist trap," or some run-of -the-mill spaghetti/meatballs/pizza joint....but it's not! It is not to be missed, and is our new favorite.