“Saturday night out ”

Price range: US$0 - US$32
Cuisines: Asian, Indian, Bangladeshi
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Serving authentic Indian cuisine cooked to order. We use only the freshest ingredients available to cook you're meal
Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

Another visit Saturday night food just as great as always can’t
Say anything but 5 star in every way food service staff can’t do enough for you absolutely brilliant thanks

1  Thank Ian H

Reviewed 20 February 2018 via mobile

Lovely food. Good atmosphere.
Very helpful staff.
Local to home and very popular so booking is advisable .
Recommended.

1  Thank b-hinchliffe
Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

First visit to this restaurant very impressed the place is spotless
The staff are excellent and the food was exceptional we will definitely be going again

1  Thank Ian H
Reviewed 18 January 2018

2nd meal here whilst staying for work. First comment is that the staff are very friendly and attentive. Saw a number of what appeared to be regulars being greeted with a hug and a smile whilst here. The service is first class , and the team are extremely polite and respectful.
The starters were perfect, the onion bhajis are light but very tasty.
Main courses were fresh, hot ( staff warned us to be careful of the hot plates etc), and delicious. I am from Northumberland and have a favourite curry house but it is not a patch on this!
Nothing was too much trouble for the staff here, thanks for being so friendly and polite, will be back next time I am in. the area.

1  Thank neilbro2003
Reviewed 9 January 2018 via mobile

By far the yummiest curry I have had in leeds.

This place was recommended by a friend as I am fairly new to the area. Currys in the south of England are lovely. So I was disappointed when I moved to leeds that the standard wasn't the same.

Bangla blows all the other restaurants out of the water. The food was fresh and bursting with flavour, and the portions were very generous.

I had a chicken tikka masala & my husband had chicken tandoori. Both were cooked to perfection. We also had the saag aloo, steamed rice, garlic naans, samosa and popadoms.

Between 2 of us this was a little too much, So I get some very yummy left overs for lunch tomorrow.

We got this delivered to our home, And the staff were very well dressed and polite. Because we are under 3miles away the delivery was free.

I literally can't wait to book and eat in the restaurant. I am already deciding what I will try next.

1  Thank Kitty B