All reviews front desk room was clean new carpet welcome center waffle house waffles beef stay there again continental breakfast an older hotel ice machine nice stay non smoking great place to stay marilyn waterfall diaz
Reviewed 2 October 2018

Staff was very friendly and went out of their way to make sure everything was good. The breakfast room was always clean and stocked when an employee named Mary was there. The lady at the front desk was always very nice and helpful. Our room was always cleaned daily and soiled towels and linen replaced when needed. I always asked for decaf coffee left in our room instead of any regular coffee, and that's what I got. We stayed here a lot in August and September because we sold our house and was looking for another one.

• Stayed: September 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 7 September 2018

The first room we were assigned to had an overwhelming smell of mildew. We got assigned to a second room. That room was minimally better. Plus, this room had all kinds of bugs and roaches and ants. We had brought pets. We had their food bowl on the floor and it wasn’t long before their food was filled with ants. The light outside the room was ridiculously bright, it kept me up all night. Noisy, sketchy looking people. The a/c was so loud we couldn’t sleep. Pool was out of order. Labor Day weekend, REALLY? I could go on and on. If this wasn’t for the fact that this stay was prepaid, we would have left. I would NEVER stay at this property again, and I would never recommend it. I would rather sleep in a campground. And I’m not a camper.

• Stayed: September 2018, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
DayInnBrooksvilleFL, General Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Brooksville, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2018

Hello and Good Morning,

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. I am so sorry to hear of the issues you faced at our property. I will certainly relay your messages to the appropriate departments and have these items corrected. I would like to speak to you a little more about your stay and find out the room you were in so no other guest experiences the same. Please give me a call at 352-796-9486 so we can discuss this matter further.

Vinnie S.

Reviewed 23 August 2018 via mobile

I like the one time pet fee rather than a nightly rate for a pet. I had some issues here with documents, and found that I had to call back a few times throughout the week to truly get my paperwork squared away. This was a stressor, big time. I didn’t have a chance to try their breakfast but the coffee was nice. My room was fine, the normal need for renovation but it was clean enough. The dehumidifier was a necessity so I’m glad it was in the room. I won’t stay here again but if you’re about to fall asleep at the wheel on I-75, it’s cheap and has a bed/shower so I won’t say not to stay here. Most of the staff were really kind also.

Stayed: July 2018, traveled on business
Reviewed 12 August 2018 via mobile

Bed bugs in room 272!! Mattress shows obvious evidence of infestation so they have been there for a while. Management dealt with my call swiftly and came to remove bedding right away.

Discovered 8/12/2018 at 11 am

Stayed: August 2018, traveled on business

Hello Michael,

Thank you for your review. We have promptly taken care of the issue so no other guest has to experience our worst nightmare!
We hope you can give us another shot in the future.

Regards,
Vinnie S.

Reviewed 8 August 2018 via mobile

This hotel was very clean and so was the bedding. Service to check in and out very quick and good the continental breakfast was good normal fare. The location was great we could just get on the I75 and straight on with journey.

Stayed: July 2018, traveled with family