All reviews scallops pine island appetizers lounge florida
Reviewed 30 January 2018

Many Florida restaurants promise the best seafood but this place delivers. My wife had grilled shrimp and scallops; I had the shrimp, scallop, and crab alfredo. Both were excellent and our server Mellissa was outstanding. The have a dining room plus a bar with indoor and outdoor seating. Nice views outdoors if the gnats aren't out....

Stayed: January 2018
Reviewed 22 July 2017

Good food, nice atmosphere but what is the cheapest thing a restraint could offer its customers? That's right napkins. I wipe my lips quite often while eating certain food and they give you 1 small paper napkin.
I could ask for more by don't feel I should need to.

Room Tip: This is not a hotel, It is a Restraunt.
Stayed: July 2017, traveled solo
Reviewed 13 July 2017 via mobile

We went today for my brother in laws birthday. We were there about 11:10am. The doors were locked so my brother in law called them and first of all, the lady was annoyed that he called. He mentioned that the doors were still locked. They hadn't opened them. So she tells him the doors are open and he told her we tried all the doors and nothing was open. She was very rude. And then she has the nerve to hang up on him. He was so nice. I don't understand people. If you don't like your job....quit. Just wanted everyone to be aware. Don't bother giving them your time and money to treat you that way.

Stayed: July 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

Our favorite menu item is the fish finger basket, good portion size (enough to share or plenty to take home). The outside deck is quite large with a bar and entertainment, nice atmosphere for a relaxing meal and/or drinks. Family friendly.

Stayed: April 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed 24 June 2017

Just off the road on the way to and from Pine Island, a great place to sit outside and watch the wildlife. We ordered all appetizers and were very pleased with the taste and cost. Staff was very friendly.

• Stayed: February 2017, traveled with friends