“Very knowledgeable”

Anna Maria Oyster Bar on the Pier
Reviewed 18 August 2018

After browsing the funky local stores we took a stroll on the pier and finished off with lunch in the Oyster bar. The waitress was great and very knowledgeable. She was able to advise on Oysters and help me with my dilemma around the mains. Couldn't help it, had to go for Grouper...AGAIN! It's all I had on AMI! We all had Grouper (AGAIN) and it did not disappoint. It was the first time my daughter and I had tried oysters after years of my husbands persuading.

Date of visit: July 2018
1  Thank Tildasmum

Reviewed 10 August 2018 via mobile

Enjoyable casual dinning on a pier with water views. Good food, and service, reasonable prices for the area. Air conditioned inside seating plus nice outside seating with breezes off bay. Large bar, known for there oysters. Clean restrooms.

Reviewed 7 August 2018

Excellent food and service. I had the lobster special. It was delicious, great salad and red bliss potatoes. The waitress was excellent, great personality and attentive. My service dog was accommodated with no problems (unlike the Wicked Cantina).

Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

Just an average oyster bar oysters were just ok. Service was just ok. And the other food was just ok. Nothing bad to say just an average restraunt.

Reviewed 4 August 2018

What a fun time we had at this restaurant at the pier! Our lunch was spectacular! We started with the Tequila Lime Oysters that were baked with house made tequila citrus bend, garlic butter and Parmesan, and finished with scallions! Our entrees were wonderful and I highly recommend the local Pier Beer!

Date of visit: July 2018