“Sunset”

Bridge Street Bistro
Reserve with OpenTable
Bridge Street Bistro is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Price range: US$15 - US$38
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Scenic view, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Three Great Experiences, One Awesome Location. Island Time Bar & Grill is located on the ground floor beneath the Bistro, Island Time Bar & Grill offers an open lush tropical setting, tranquil gulf breezes and a resort casual menu. Come join us for live entertainment, drink specials and beautiful views. Bridge Street Bistro, our main dining room, is located on the 3rd floor and boasts panoramic views of the gulf with indoor and terrace seating. Join us in watching the sunset from the best location on the island while enjoying expertly prepared cuisine. Our Sunset Banquet Room is located on the 2nd floor and has beautiful views of the Gulf of Mexico. This spacious private dining area offers incomparable views as well. The private Sunset Banquet room accommodates up to 60 guests and is the perfect setting for your private party, rehearsal dinner, small wedding reception or business meeting. We offer multiple packages or custom designed events to fit your specific needs.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Gorgeous place for a sunset view. Food and service were both outstanding. Presentation of food was excellent

Reviewed 4 April 2018

The fish we had at this place was very recommendable. Fresh, well prepared, and very tasty. The service was friendly and in a good mood, so eating there was a nice experience. We were rather underwhelmed by the wine list, however. Pricing is slightly high, but on par with what other, comparable restaurants charge. We would eat there again.

Reviewed 30 March 2018

This restaurant sits on the third floor above a very busy bar. The kitchen on the second floor services both the bar and restaurant.
We waited nearly an hour for our entrees with apologies from the waiter. Still too long. Nice surroundings overlooking the beach. Would not rush back. Ate a seafood pasta and a chicken piccata. Okay food.

Jennifer T, Guest Relations Manager at Bridge Street Bistro, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Hello Peter, I'm terribly sorry that your experience was less than exceptional. That was definitely too long of a wait for food. If you would give us the opportunity to fix this, we would be glad to turn your thoughts on us around. 9417821122

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

This restaurant offers a beautiful view of the Gulf and really nice decor inside. Our waiter was wonderful. All of our food was mediocre. My fish was over cooked, the kids’ pasta was undercooked, the lobster was chewy and tough. Definitely not worth the price we paid, which is a shame given the great ambience and wait staff.

Reviewed 17 March 2018

My husband and I have enjoyed Bridge Street Bistro for several years and have always had good experiences in the past. We were looking forward to our visit this past week. When we asked for a table on the outside deck, we were seated there and anticipated a lovely meal. Instead, we had one of the worst service experiences we've ever had at a restaurant. Our server complained about how she was feeling, didn't bring bread until we asked for it, didn't refill our water glasses, never checked on things after our entrees were served, and only brought our bill when we asked another server to tell her we'd like it. On top of that, I ordered a scallop dinner for $26, and the scallops were so over-cooked that they were tough. My husband's grouper was fine. I can't stand making a scene by sending food back to the kitchen, so I ate my ruined scallops and vowed not to return to Beach Bistro. The only treat was my cocktail, something that always evokes great memories.

Jennifer T, Guest Relations Manager at Bridge Street Bistro, responded to this reviewResponded 18 March 2018

Judi, I am quite grieved to hear your experience was less than exemplary. I do hope you will reconsider your return to Bridge Street Bistro. We pride ourselves in our return guests and I would love for you to give me the opportunity to make this up. Won't you please call us at 941-782-1122. I would love to make this right