“good”

Blackjack Pizza & Salads
Ranked #96 of 215 Restaurants in Bonita Springs
Price range: US$5 - US$22
Description: Serving quality pizzas, salads and side dishes using only the freshest ingredients in our proprietary recipes. Offering square pan, hand tossed and specialty pizzas. You'll taste the difference in everything we do. Carryout and delivery are available.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I decided to try this place for lunch today, here is what I got: SMALL SQUARE PAN CHEESE; PERSONAL GARDEN SALAD; RANCH CUP ($0.75). I don't know if there are sizes to the ranch but I was supposed to get one for my salad and then I paid for an extra one, but I only got one. It was a pretty big amount though so it's possible this was two orders in one container. The pizza was very good, there was so much of it! This could definitely feed more than one person. The personal salad was okay, there was a ton of cheese and it was really stuffed in there. I had to eat the toppings and then find the lettuce, which was very wilted :( I don't know that I would order a salad again which sucks because I really try to eat more salad than pizza haha. Overall, it was good enough that I would go back and try more pizza. and maybe have some ice cream with it instead of salad.

sara g, Guest Relations Manager at Blackjack Pizza & Salads, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Thank you for the feedback, Amanda! We are delighted that you enjoyed our signature square pan pizza. We take pride in providing you with the freshest products possible so are disappointed to hear that your salad wasn't perfect. Stop by to try our ice cream on a Monday, where it's free with any pizza purchase. You won't be disappointed!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Having grown up on the likes of Buddy’s, Louie’s, Cloverleaf and the myriad of other Detroit Square pies this place rocks it out. Great crunch and chew, fresh veg, great wings and salads. Dressings and sauces taste homemade. Have not tried their ice cream but I’m sure it is terrific. Fast friendly and hot delivery. Now if they would just put the sauce on top of the cheese, ala Buddy’s....:)

sara g, Guest Relations Manager at Blackjack Pizza & Salads, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you very much for your feedback! We are thrilled that you put us in the same category with Detroit's best. We hope to see you again soon to try our ice cream as we're sure you'll love it. Every Monday it's free with any pizza order!

Reviewed February 16, 2018

We were raised in Chicago so we are a bit hard to please when it comes to Pizza places we have never heard of. We had a last minute dinner change and decided to pick up a pizza. We had seen this place from the highway and decided we would give it a try. We always ask for double Italian sausage and while we always pay for the 2nd toping we seldom can find it. When they handed me the pizza box I was surprised by the weight and delighted when I looked in as this was definitely double Italian sausage. The staff was nice and the pizza very good. We will be back.

Thank you very much, Bob! We are delighted that you enjoyed our pizza and hope to see you again very soon.

Reviewed July 11, 2017 via mobile

They brag about their handcrafted, crunchy crust smothered in cheese pizza and cheesy bread. And you know what it is true!!!
The crust is really crunchy and the topics are plentiful. I recommend the greek salad. They will overfill the bowl, so it is enough for two. The sauce was tasty. You could definitely taste the oregano and garlic. The crust also comes in different options.
The price is average compared to other pizza places. They offer military and senior citizen discount, but must remember to ask for it.
They offer lunch combos for prices ranging between $6 to $8 dollars everday until 4PM. Combination 2 is the best deal. Salad and cheesy bread. You can also place your order online and they will deliver.
They are offering a house made Super Premiun Ice Cream. You can request a sample of all the different flavors available. A reasonable lunch or dinner for a family, quick and delicious.

1  Thank evesil2002
Reviewed April 3, 2017 via mobile

My husband and I spent the winter just down the road from Blackjack pizza. We really enjoyed the pizza and wings. We only tried the round pizza but we were very happy with the fresh dough and toppings. The wings were pretty good too. We are from western New York near Buffalo so we know wings! They were good but would be even better if they were crispier. We ended up ordering at least once a week.