“HORRIBLE SERVICE”

Get food delivered
Ranked #56 of 806 Restaurants in Boca Raton
Price range: US$5 - US$17
Reviewed 11 April 2021 via mobile

Was a loyal customer for years until today. I always bring my small dog who sits quietly in my purse and we sit outside. Had a massive rainstorm hit the restaurant in the middle of our meal. Asked the hostess if we could sit inside just until the storm passed and was told “you should have planned for the rain”. Unbelievable. Train your staff to respect your customers!

Date of visit: April 2021
AndyYeager, Owner at Tap 42, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Hi there,

Firstly, we wanted to apologize for your recent visit to Bar Rita. Unfortunately, it appears we may have missed the mark with your experience. Derek Schramm, the General Manager, would like to discuss with you further about your visit if you could please email him at Derek@tap42.com. Once again, our sincerest apologies.

Warmest regards
Owner - Tap 42

Write a reviewReviews (204)

Reviewed 30 March 2021

Went on a Monday. 1/2 price burgers. Excellent. Also had the Kalahari, ribs, and wings. All were very good. Our bartender Juan was outstanding. Definitely will be back

Date of visit: March 2021
Reviewed 9 November 2020 via mobile

Great service and food! Outdoor area is great for great weather and indoor area is great for inclement weather. TVs everywhere and close to tables. It is a little bit loud so be aware.

Date of visit: November 2020
1  Thank douglaspahl
Reviewed 3 May 2020 via mobile

Great food awesome location!
To go food at its finest! The calamari was a last minute decision and glad it was chosen. It was a great starter.
The California Chicken Bowl was also excellent.

Date of visit: May 2020
1  Thank Kirsten4265AK
AndyYeager, Owner at Tap 42, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2020

Kirsten,

Thank you for your review and feedback. It is greatly appreciated! We look forward to serving you again soon.

Warmest regards,

Reviewed 13 April 2020 via mobile

I was staying at the adjacent Marriott during the Covid-19 lockdown and was thrilled to see Tap 42 still preparing food for pickup. I ordered The Prohibition burger (white cheddar, applewood bacon, LTO and a delicious sauce served on a soft buttery bun). Wow! This was the best burger I’ve eaten in my 48 years! The meat was cooked exactly as specified (medium-rare), toppings were generous and fresh and the burger itself bursting with flavor. I also enjoyed a side of sweet potato fries which were thick, tasty and cooked as I had requested (well done). When the Covid-19 lockdown comes to an end I have every intention of returning here to enjoy another delicious burger!

Date of visit: March 2020