Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
The Best Of The Best in the Keys

Captain Brian took my family old out for a hybrid fishing and expedition as we are new to the Keys... read more

Reviewed yesterday
devilphrog
Melbourne, Florida
via mobile
Kayaking in the Keys

Nice place to rent a Kayak and explore a bit while in the Keys. Able to Kayak around Ohio Key and... read more

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Reviewed yesterday
Thomas E
Louisville, Kentucky

Recommended experiences in and around Big Pine Key
from US$155.88
More Info
from US$155.88
More Info
All reviews captain brian paddle boarding fish big pine picnic island patch reef some great photos shallow area wealth of knowledge took pictures amazing tour local wildlife goliath grouper spotted eagle rays bahia honda marine life knowledgeable guide
Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Captain Brian was extremely informative, helpful, and patient as he taught us how to drive and park a boat as well as giving some insightful information regarding purchasing and owning a boat. He took us around and showed us some good areas for docking, fishing, and just about anything else you could want or need to know.

Date of experience: April 2018
Brian B, Owner at Keys Boat Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Thanks for the positive review. It was my pleasure to show you guys some boat handling technique. You cannot beat a hands-on experience. I commend you for taking the time to learn more about boating You both did a great job driving, anchoring, and docking. I am hoping that this lesson becomes more popular. I appreciate your help in getting the word out. Again. I appreciate you time for the review.
Brian

Reviewed 31 March 2018

It was a last minute decision to ask Captain Brian if he would take two landlubbers out for a "three hour tour" of his favorite places, but he still said yes. And we were so glad he did! His careful consideration of wind and sea conditions made for a very pleasant excursion. We learned so much about the Keys, the impact of the recent hurricane on the local habitats and inhabitants, his favorite spots for paddle-boarding, snorkeling, swimming and, of course, fishing! We even found a small pod of dolphins; what a treat to see them! Brian was so personable and knowledgeable, and we had lots of laughs as well; it was a thoroughly wonderful way to spend a few hours, and we heartily recommend reaching out to Keys Boat Tours and arranging for your own special memory-making experience!

Date of experience: March 2018
Brian B, Owner at Keys Boat Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2018

Thanks for your nice review. I am hoping to break 200 this year so it is very appreciated. More important is that you enjoyed your time on the water, and had, as you said, a memory making experience - my ultimate goal. It has been a tough year since Irma. We hope not to go through that again any time soon. Each great review puts hard times another step away. I hope to see you again.

Reviewed 30 March 2018

We had Brian take us on a 3 hour sunset cruise in the bay near our accommodations. He did an excellent job explaining the fauna and the birds in the area, and was very flexible about the schedule and where we boated. He made sure we enjoyed the time we spent with him, and did not rush the experience. I would highly recommend him for someone who wanted to get a good overview of the lower keys or just wanted to get out on the water for a few hours.

Date of experience: March 2018

I don't do a lot of sunset tours - but I hope that changes. Newfound Harbor is such a pretty body of water, and Parmer's Resort is a magical setting - the two go together beautifully. What's better than a sunset tour - especially with a bottle of wine or some beer, cheese and crackers? Nothing! I too enjoyed our time together on both sides, the Gulf and Atlantic. I am very glad that you had a positive experience. I very much appreciate your taking the time to write a nice review.

Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

I had a great tour with Captain Brian on his boat around the Lower Keys, heading out to some of the nearby islands. For a solo visitor like myself, a trip like this is a must to get out on the water and experience what the Keys are all about. Brian is very knowledgeable about the local wildlife and the people who live on the water, and a trip with him really brings the area to life. Highly recommended!

Date of experience: March 2018
Brian B, Owner at Keys Boat Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2018

Thanks Andrew,
I too had a nice time on the water with you. I am glad that you chose our free guest room option with the tour so we could get to know one another a little bit more. Always great to have people from across the pond. All the best in your USA travels and those after. I appreciate the review very much.

Reviewed 21 March 2018

We spent an afternoon with Captain Brian cruising around the lower Keys... it was the best day of our week! He was extremely accommodating and helpful with our two kids, taking us to a lagoon where we spent some time paddle-boarding and swimming. We did some sight-seeing and fishing as well, all in all a great day. Had we done this earlier in our trip, we would have done it again! Highly recommended.

Hi KT,
I know it's cold and snowing back where you are so I thought to send a little warmth your way in appreciation of your very nice review. It was great to meet you and your family - and to enjoy the Content Keys together. Hope to see you again.