“Great place for breakfast all day. ”
Review of Broadway Diner

Broadway Diner
Ranked #6 of 69 Restaurants in Bartow
Price range: US$3 - US$17
Cuisines: American
Description: Come enjoy large portions, meals to fit any budget. The restaurant is family friendly, low noise, and with the garden style old Broadway setting gives it laid back atmosphere. Food is home-style and home made with fresh ingredients.
Reviewed 1 November 2016 via mobile

Food was great, portions were huge, service was great. Taste was good too. Teaching class, I take out the students to lunch. They choose this place two days in a row. That speaks volumes of the place to draw in the same crowd. I had chicken and waffles for lunch and it was pretty good. Biscuit and sausage gravy was great. Omelets are big and packed full on filling. Cheese balls for appetizer were tasty and only needed 1, 2 would have been a meal.

Reviewed 1 November 2016

"Big portions for a little price" the waitress said as she put our plates down in front of us. I guess she saw our eyes bulge as we Stared at the mounds of food! One thing is for sure, you won't walk away hungry!

We discovered this place on our travels home and glad we gave it a try. The food was not only plentiful, but delicious. My wife got the Ultimate Omelet, made with 4 eggs and stuffed with ham, sausage, onion, green pepper, tomato and cheese and was huge. It came with a biscuit and Home Fries that we asked to add grilled onions which they did and the potatoes were great.

I opted for the Hungry Man breakfast which was 2 eggs, 2 bacon, 2 sausage patties, another huge mound of Home Fries and 2 pancakes. The pancakes, which were delicious, were some of the biggest pancakes I've seen at about 12 inches or so in diameter. They could have been a meal by themselves, so glad I didn't get the stack of 5! Their maple syrup was very thick unlike others and just ooozed all over the pancakes. The on;y problem was that they were so good, we ate far more than we should have, but definitely enjoyed!

If you're looking for breakfast in the Bartow area, definitely give them a try. The service was also excellent and we'll be back next time we pass through the area.

Reviewed 20 October 2016

If Your Looking For A Good Restaurant, Matching Service and Low Prices Try Broadway Diner. Clean and Lots Of Food For Your Money! They Have Lunch Specials Tuesday To Friday (Closed Monday) That You Can Share With A Friend And Still Have Plenty To Eat! Nice Salads and Soups Too. Located In Bartow Behind McDonalds On Hwy 98 Heading North. : ) Enjoy! I Do!

Reviewed 9 September 2016

My husband ordered chicken fried steak and coleslaw, I ordered chicken wings and coleslaw. Well, when our order arrived, my husband got chicken fried CHICKEN and neither of us received coleslaw!!! We got green beans instead. We told the manager and he brought us each coleslaw. My chicken wings were greasy and fatty.
Our waitress, raised her t shirt clear up over her eyebrows to wipe sweat from her face. She also wiped her face with her arm, both times she was waiting on the table next to ours! That was gross and disgusting!!!!

Reviewed 7 September 2016

We happened upon this place due to it's convenience to the Hampton Inn (great place by the way), and were blown away by the food quality and variety. Over the week, we tried the meatloaf and mashed potatoes, and breakfast potatoes, pancakes, chicken parmesan, liver and onions, loaded potato bites, .... EVERYTHING was great. Would love to have this place in my hometown.