“Drive thru is great”

Add it.
Dunkin' Donuts
Ranked #10 of 15 Bakeries in Wilmington
Reviewed 24 October 2017

I love this dunkin donuts because of the option of drive thru but it sometimes gets so behind that its just easier to go in and get your coffee faster. The staff is super friendly!

Reviewed 18 January 2017

This DD has best variety of donuts but unfortunately I find the place dirty anymore and a few of the employees could use a course in customer service.

Reviewed 5 January 2017 via mobile

This is a pretty good dunkin donuts! They are fast and efficient! Coffee is good! My only complaint is how much it costs for a donut!!

Reviewed 23 February 2015 via mobile

It was a hard battle to get them to give us the hasbrowns we paid for that clearly comes included in our meals. Ordered a #4 and #10 and told us the hasbrowns were an additional .99 cents per meal. But it clearly states in the menu what the meal includes but they are running their own sales and rules. Not cool. And after handing me one pack of the hasbrowns the worker says; "here u go, they are free." I paid for them!!! And had to fight to get the second one as well. It was the worst experience and hope they stopped cheating people in paying more for something they already did.