“Amazing Staff, food and beer. ”

Iron Hill Brewery & Restaurant
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: S Justison Street
Reviewed 12 August 2018 via mobile

Stopped in to have dinner. Our waiter John was on point and very attentive. I was going to try a sample of the summer brews, they didn't have the strawberry beer and he made a great suggestion to substitute it. I had a soup and burger, both were delicious. Just a great place, I even took a 4 pack home with me. Definitely would love to go back.

1  Thank Candace_Routhier

Reviewed 11 August 2018 via mobile

Loved this spot. Great beer and entrees, and an excellent kids menu. Very good service. Enjoy free tastes of any beer as a bonus.

Reviewed 8 August 2018

Now I might be slightly bias about this place because I worked at Iron Hill in Newark throughout college and also at their Wilmington location after college, but they truly never disappoint. Iron Hill is a scratch kitchen meaning everything is made from scratch- I'm talking evening the dressings are hand made! So you really just cannot go wrong with anything you choose! My favorite dishes are the shrimp tacos, lettuce wraps, the southwestern chicken salad, any of their burgers, the crab cakes (sandwich OR entrée form), nachos, voodoo chicken pizza, or the jagersnitzel. My husband usually gets annoyed that I always suggest Iron Hill when we go out, but what can I say? I'm obsessed! They treat their employees very well which is reflected in the great staff that they have. My one and only complaint is that they switched their Fajita Spiced Chicken Salad to the Southwestern Grilled Chicken Salad. Although the salads are basically the same expect they added corn, yellow/red peppers, and black beans to the southwestern salad. Now when I order the salad I have to take all of those items off of it so that it is the Fajita salad that I know and love! Also I highly recommend that if you have never tried any of their beers... you should try a flight! I have tried most of their beers, but I love getting a flight because I can have a little bit of everything!

Reviewed 7 August 2018

Had lunch here with my sister two weeks ago - I don't remember what beer I ordered, but the burger was - without a doubt - one of the top ten burgers of all time. Done to perfection. Our waitress was fabulous - we ate outside (yeah, it was really hot that day) but she never let the heat get to her. I'd go back in a heartbeat!

Reviewed 7 August 2018

little bit of a wait. There was a line to the ladies room (i hate that), service was excellent. Food was tasty but not wow! But overall the evening was nice.