“Lunch at the Beach”

Ranked #6 of 12 Nightlife in Rehoboth Beach
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Reviewed 2 October 2017

This restaurant is right on the boardwalk. They may serve on paper plates and use plastic forks & cups, but you are the beach so it works. We had the lunch special which was 2 hot dogs split and on a hoagie roll with chili sauce & chips. My husband & I split one and we were both full. Our waitress was a lovely college girl who was working there for the summer from Romania, it was her second season. She shared some of her experiences from the first year and a little on how the program worked. I am sure she will go far in life.

Reviewed 26 August 2017 via mobile

My wife is on the sand and I am in wheelchair. We parked me at the sandbank outside the Atlantic sands. Staff came over said they didn't open till 11 but would I like some water . Ordered bloody Mary for 11. And will park till lunch later. Had snack of shrimp wrap very tasty. Priced reasonable.

Reviewed 22 July 2017 via mobile

We stopped by for lunch today, we were here last year and thought food was pretty good. Convinced another couple to give it a shot. Food was not good and service subpar. We ordered drinks and they didn't come out for about 30-45 minutes. Actually the food came before the drinks came out. I ordered a Caribbean pork sandwich that was supposed to be on a brioche roll but it was on a cheap hamburger roll. Roll absorb the
Sauce and so no chance of eating the sandwich with my hands. The other food was similar, disappointing especially for the price they charged. It's a shame, such a great location and so much opportunity for this place to be successful. Management needs to get their act together if they want this place to survive. Unfortunately we won't be going back a second time.

Reviewed 13 July 2017 via mobile

The food here is TERRIBLE. My boyfriend ordered the conch fritters that came out cold in the middle and he had to send them back. I ordered the margherita flatbread...what came out was a regular cheese round pizza. It was not very good and it tasted like some kind of fake cheese. The server was nice though. It's a shame too because the location is great right on the boardwalk. Don't waste your money here.

1  Thank JessClaire76
See more reviews
Reviewed 22 June 2017

I ate lunch here all week. It is connected to the Atlantic Sands Hotel where we stayed. The coconut shrimp was jumbo and it was succulent and very tasty. The crab cake sliders were good too. I also had Caeser salad with shrimp. The dressing was very good. Another good meal was the crab BLT that was similar to a pannini. It was served with homemade potato chips. The drinks were good also. The servers were excellent especially Diana and Joseph. Lisa, the supervisor, was so helpful recommending places to go in Recho both. The restaurant should be glad to have such professional and exemplary employees.