“Zero Service!”

Ranked #5 of 12 Nightlife in Rehoboth Beach
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Reviewed 30 October 2016 via mobile

Unfortunately we've always had the same experience every time we try this place. Tried as a couple and also with children.. day and evening.There is huge potential here as its the only "beach bar" where you can sit and people watch; unfortunately, you can't get a server. This particular evening I asked the waitress if it was ok to take a seat. She was polite and said of course, but then we waited 10+ minutes for a server to approach us before leaving. There were only 2 other guests and the server was not capable of multi-tasking. If this place could improve their customer service and leverage their location, it could be a very successful business.

Reviewed 6 September 2016

We loved it so much that we came back the next day for lunch too. It is so nice sitting under the turquoise umbrellas with a terrific view of the boardwalk activity and the beach. The Maryland crab cakes were delish and I had a wonderful drink called "A Black Pearl" which I had never heard of before. I will definitely order that drink again next summer. The Sand Crab makes you feel like you are in paradise and certainly had that tropical feel.

6  Thank NancyLovesRehoboth
Reviewed 27 August 2016 via mobile

The most greasy chicken wings I've ever had. Service is poor. The staff needs training. Great location.

Reviewed 4 August 2016 via mobile

Greattttttt drinks ! I got the grapefruit crush . I love grapefruit , not a huge fan of vodka but it was amazing!
My girlfriends got the
Mango daiquiri , strawberry margarita and frozen orange crush , they loved them.

Food was good I got the beef brisket panini , which I would totally order again .

Hint : skip the fish taco -- they're actually more like fish burritos. Eek. My friend said although not what she was expecting , it was tasty.

Overall would return.

See more reviews
Reviewed 24 July 2015 via mobile

While I cut some slack for our waitress, who said it was her first day, she was clearly not trained in how to serve. Nor does that excuse the fact that we were ignored until I flagged her down 10 minutes after we sat, although the place was nearly empty and 4 or 5 waitstaff stood around shooting the breeze in plain view, even waiting on a table next to ours. I ordered a Malibu rum & seltzer, waitress told me several times the only drinks available were the handful on their special drinks card.we won't be back.