“Excellent Massage, indeed!”

The Spa At The Bellmoor
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: The Spa At The Bellmoor is located in beautiful Downtown Rehoboth Beach, Delaware. We offer a full service day spa that is set in a stunning surrounding, which includes a relaxing sun terrace, swimming pools, and gardens. Located just a short walk from downtown shops and Rehoboth's beautiful ocean beach, you'll find our luxurious day spa to be the ultimate escape. The Spa At The Bellmoor offers a wide variety of indulgent skin and body treatments to help melt away stress, refresh your spirit and pamper every inch of your body. From rejuvenating facials & body scrubs to full body massages, The Spa At The Bellmoor is a true retreat for the body and the mind.
Useful Information: Stairs / elevator
Reviewed 10 March 2018

I was given a gift card for spa services at the Bellmoor, and chose to use it on my first massage in over two years. Heather was my massage practitioner, and she was great. She also gave me some stretching tips to use daily, and I appreciated that as well.

Stephanie M, Guest Relations Manager at The Spa At The Bellmoor, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2018

We are so glad to hear that you chose The Spa at The Bellmoor for your first massage in a long time. Heather is a wonderful therapist. Most of our therapists take a holistic approach giving pointers to help you feel better every day, not just during your massage appointment. We hope you'll come back more regularly now that you remember how good it feels.

All reviews
"diane"
"hips"
"plush"

Reviewed 7 February 2018

I was visiting Rehobeth Beach, DE this past weekend and was in desperate need of a deep tissue massage. I was able to schedule one with Senior Massage Therapist, Edith Menchyk and it was fantastic! I had an 80-minute massage and it was heavenly. Edith got to work on all my (very tight) muscles and I left there feeling relaxed, rejuvenated and re-energized. It is two days later and I'm still feeling GREAT!! HIGHLY recommend! The spa itself was lovely too - great and helpful staff!

Stephanie M, Guest Relations Manager at The Spa At The Bellmoor, responded to this reviewResponded 8 February 2018

Thank you so much for this wonderful review! Edith is a fantastic therapist and an asset at our spa. We are happy to hear that you are still feeling relaxed from your massage. We hope you'll book another appointment next time you stay at The Bellmoor!

Reviewed 13 November 2017

I've been fortunate to visit spas around the US and even a few abroad, but this one is by far my favorite! Every detail is first-class, as are the amazing staff. Can't beat Randa for an amazing pedicure, Tabitha for a world-class facial, Heather and Scott for marvelous massages, and Andrea for friendly and efficient customer service. I'm sure the other staff members are equally marvelous. (If you're a guest, you can also just pad down the hall or into the elevator to the spa in your plush Bellmoor robe!) A marvelous, relaxing experience all around. Can't recommend it highly enough.

Stephanie M, Guest Relations Manager at The Spa At The Bellmoor, responded to this reviewResponded 14 November 2017

Wow! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us! We love hearing that we are your favorite spa from around the world. We agree that our therapists are the best around. Most of them are seasoned therapists who have been with us for a very long time. Their history and experience make them amazing for our guests. Thank you for the praise and recommendation. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 23 October 2017

We stayed at the Palmer House for weekend and thoroughly enjoyed restaurants and shopping in the Rehoboth area. We also brought our bikes for some great treks at nearby Cape Henlopen state park. Staff was exceptionally friendly and professional. We also enjoyed the spa and pool areas which are all clean and well maintatined

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Stephanie M, Guest Relations Manager at The Spa At The Bellmoor, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2017

Thank you for the wonderful review. We are happy to hear you enjoyed your spa appointments while staying at the hotel. It sounds like you needed some spa appointments with all the bike treks you had. We hope you come back soon for more recreation and relaxation.