Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
Relax with Randa!

Wonderful massage with aromatherapy. Left the spa totally stress-free and feeling great. Spa is... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
Karyn B
Bamboo Massage with Heather

I loved the ambiance of The Spa At The Bellmoor. Heather did my 80 min bamboo massage which was... read more

Reviewed 15 December 2018
Molly B

All reviews spa services mani pedi massage therapist great massage deep tissue massage leg massage minute massage randa heather esthetician edith plush hips appointment vacation rehoboth
Reviewed 7 February 2018

I was visiting Rehobeth Beach, DE this past weekend and was in desperate need of a deep tissue massage. I was able to schedule one with Senior Massage Therapist, Edith Menchyk and it was fantastic! I had an 80-minute massage and it was heavenly. Edith got to work on all my (very tight) muscles and I left there feeling relaxed, rejuvenated and re-energized. It is two days later and I'm still feeling GREAT!! HIGHLY recommend! The spa itself was lovely too - great and helpful staff!

Date of experience: February 2018
Stephanie M, Guest Relations Manager at The Spa At The Bellmoor, responded to this reviewResponded 8 February 2018

Thank you so much for this wonderful review! Edith is a fantastic therapist and an asset at our spa. We are happy to hear that you are still feeling relaxed from your massage. We hope you'll book another appointment next time you stay at The Bellmoor!

Reviewed 13 November 2017

I've been fortunate to visit spas around the US and even a few abroad, but this one is by far my favorite! Every detail is first-class, as are the amazing staff. Can't beat Randa for an amazing pedicure, Tabitha for a world-class facial, Heather and Scott for marvelous massages, and Andrea for friendly and efficient customer service. I'm sure the other staff members are equally marvelous. (If you're a guest, you can also just pad down the hall or into the elevator to the spa in your plush Bellmoor robe!) A marvelous, relaxing experience all around. Can't recommend it highly enough.

Date of experience: November 2017
Stephanie M, Guest Relations Manager at The Spa At The Bellmoor, responded to this reviewResponded 14 November 2017

Wow! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us! We love hearing that we are your favorite spa from around the world. We agree that our therapists are the best around. Most of them are seasoned therapists who have been with us for a very long time. Their history and experience make them amazing for our guests. Thank you for the praise and recommendation. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 23 October 2017

We stayed at the Palmer House for weekend and thoroughly enjoyed restaurants and shopping in the Rehoboth area. We also brought our bikes for some great treks at nearby Cape Henlopen state park. Staff was exceptionally friendly and professional. We also enjoyed the spa and pool areas which are all clean and well maintatined

Date of experience: May 2017
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Stephanie M, Guest Relations Manager at The Spa At The Bellmoor, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2017

Thank you for the wonderful review. We are happy to hear you enjoyed your spa appointments while staying at the hotel. It sounds like you needed some spa appointments with all the bike treks you had. We hope you come back soon for more recreation and relaxation.

Reviewed 19 September 2017 via mobile

Great spa! Excellent customer service by Andrea, best facial I have had from Tabitha, and a fantastic mani and pedi from Crystal. Highly recommend and will definitely plan a return visit. The hotel accommodations were outstanding!

Date of experience: September 2017
Stephanie M, Guest Relations Manager at The Spa At The Bellmoor, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2017

Thank you for the great review! We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your services at the spa! We look forward to your return visit!

Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

Had a microdermabrasion pedicure with Randa. My feet feel smoother than they have in ages. And she did a nice job of applying polish to my nails as well.

Date of experience: September 2017
Stephanie M, Guest Relations Manager at The Spa At The Bellmoor, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2017

Thank you for the great review! We are happy to hear you enjoyed your microdermabrasion pedicure. Randa is a seasoned nail technician. We hope you'll come back and see us again soon.