Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
Bamboo Massage with Heather

I loved the ambiance of The Spa At The Bellmoor. Heather did my 80 min bamboo massage which was... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
Molly B
Reflexology with Scott

Hands down, my reflexology session was one the best spa experiences I’ve had. Scott is highly... read more

Reviewed 23 June 2018

from US$29.99
More Info
from US$18.00
More Info
All reviews spa services mani pedi massage therapist great massage deep tissue massage quality service leg massage minute massage randa esthetician edith diane plush hips vacation rehoboth
Reviewed 19 September 2017 via mobile

Great spa! Excellent customer service by Andrea, best facial I have had from Tabitha, and a fantastic mani and pedi from Crystal. Highly recommend and will definitely plan a return visit. The hotel accommodations were outstanding!

Date of experience: September 2017
Stephanie M, Guest Relations Manager at The Spa At The Bellmoor, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2017

Thank you for the great review! We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your services at the spa! We look forward to your return visit!

Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

Had a microdermabrasion pedicure with Randa. My feet feel smoother than they have in ages. And she did a nice job of applying polish to my nails as well.

Date of experience: September 2017
Stephanie M, Guest Relations Manager at The Spa At The Bellmoor, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2017

Thank you for the great review! We are happy to hear you enjoyed your microdermabrasion pedicure. Randa is a seasoned nail technician. We hope you'll come back and see us again soon.

Reviewed 7 September 2017

My annual visit to The Bellmoor would not be complete with a visit to The Spa at the Bellmoor. I am never disappointed by the wonderful expertise that Tabatha provides in giving an invigorating facial. Her expertise in understanding the complexities of skin care goes beyond what one would expect. Andrea, the receptionist, was most welcoming when we arrived and going out of our way to ensure that our every need was met--from providing water to magazines to read before our appointed times. Very relaxing atmosphere, and kudos to Colleen Mann, the Spa Director.

Date of experience: September 2017
Stephanie M, Guest Relations Manager at The Spa At The Bellmoor, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2017

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your recent visit to the spa! We are so happy to hear how much you enjoyed it. It sounds like you were well taken care of. Tabatha is a seasoned esthetician and it shows. We hope you'll visit us again next time you stay at The Bellmoor!

Reviewed 28 August 2017

I have been to the Spa at Bellmoor three times this summer. Each time I was graciously greeted by the staff at the spa desk and made to feel welcome. Randa provided an excellent mani-pedi, Tabitha gave me an outstanding facial and was able to provide sample products which later led to a purchase at a later date. Edith was more of a magician than a masseuse! I plan to return very soon!

Date of experience: August 2017
Stephanie M, Guest Relations Manager at The Spa At The Bellmoor, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2017

Thank you for the fantastic review! We appreciate your loyalty to the spa and our so happy you keep returning. I believe your review is a testament to the wonderful technicians we have working at the spa! We look forward to your next appointment!

Reviewed 29 July 2017

Had a great Massage with Scott et the Spa at the Bellmoor. Very nice experience, and great service. Highly recommend.

Date of experience: July 2017
Stephanie M, Guest Relations Manager at The Spa At The Bellmoor, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2017

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are pleased to learn that you enjoyed your massage with Scott. We appreciate you recommending him to others. We hope you'll be back again soon.