“For Healthy Foodies!”
Review of Seed Eatery

Seed Eatery
Price range: US$2 - US$15
Description: Seed Eatery started this journey with a genuine love of healthy, but tasty food. Our lifestyle is shaped by the belief that natural and fresh bowls of healthy food boost your spirits. We created Seed Eatery for people who appreciate wholesome and balanced meals with colorful vegetables, whole grains, healthy fats, and lean proteins. Everything on our menu is farm fresh and made from scratch. At Seed Eatery, it is our mission to spread healthy behavior and wellness, so you all can have a healthier life to accomplish your goals. By serving healthy, natural, and balanced food, we are creating a community that will come to a new understanding of health and prosperity. Our kitchen is free from gluten, sugar, eggs, and dairy, and also includes a variety of vegetarian and vegan options. We partner with local farms to provide the best quality food which is packed with the highest amount of flavor and nutritional value. Our goods are made with organic and non-GMO ingredients.
Reviewed 31 May 2021 via mobile

OMG! I am not vegan, I'm a foodie. What an unexpected delight! Stopped here with reluctant meat eaters and everyone loved it. Two people got extra bowls to take home. Especially loved the chimichurri sauce!

Date of visit: May 2021
Write a reviewReviews (86)

Reviewed 22 May 2021 via mobile

Seed Eatery is the place to go when you are in Rehoboth for a Fresh, Healthy and Fast meal!

Vegans and Non-Vegans will love the choices and protein selections.

Shopping at the outlets? Seed Eatery is close by and the most delicious fresh food.

Going to the beach? Stop by and get a bowl to go.

On your way home from the beach? Happy Hour is 3-5 and regular bowls are $2.49 off.

Have a crowd? They cater!!

Free Parking!!

Clean, inviting restaurant with tables for indoor dining. And real bowls and flatware for a great dine-in experience.

I can’t say enough good things about this great place.

Reviewed 19 May 2021 via mobile

I struggle to find high quality, convenient and reasonably priced plant-based restaurant options when I travel. Having recently spent more time in the Rehoboth, DE region I was delighted to discover SEED! While they employ the popular “bowl” meal format, their ingredients were very fresh, well prepared, and of a greater variety that one typically encounters at similarly formatted eateries. Both my and my wife’s lunch bowls were excellent and unusual compared to what we typically encounter. I give SEED 5 stars and will be back there often!! Reasonably priced! Oh yeah, and they have chicken and shrimp options for those looking for more than plants to eat.

1  Thank RenoJames
Reviewed 8 May 2021

As a local, I am very familiar with the restaurant scene in and around Rehoboth. I was aware of SEED, and knew they opened just before Covid hit, but hadn’t had a chance to try it. It’s outside of town on Highway 1 in a small strip mall, which is not a destination I’m going to make unless it’s a special place...anyone familiar with the Rehoboth knows the challenges of this stretch of road, especially in the summer!
Anyway, last month SEED made a meteoric rise to the very top of the restaurant ratings for Rehoboth. This is quite an accomplishment for a new restaurant, especially considering some of the outstanding choices in this town that is known for culinary excellence. I had to see for myself what was all the hype about this place that is attracting so many to sign up to TripAdvisor to leave such superlatives.
With great anticipation, I braved the highway, made the U-turn across 4 lanes of traffic, entered the lot, passed the nail salon and CBD shop, and arrived at Rehoboth’s hottest new restaurant...
only to be completely underwhelmed by the food and atmosphere. Don’t get me wrong, the lunch I ordered was perfectly fine...a bowl of ingredients, made to order, and assembled right behind the counter. It was good, not great. The a la carte ordering worked for me since I was there on a quiet weekday morning in the off season, but I’m not sure it will be as efficient when the crowds come.
The dining room is clean and brightly decorated, but is smaller than I expected, especially for a place on the highway. There are outdoor tables overlooking the parking lot, Highway 1, and the unglamorous Rehoboth Mall.
I enjoyed my meal here, but am unlikely to return, primarily because of the location. There are too many outstanding dining choices in the town of Rehoboth, and SEED just didn’t wow me enough to risk life, limb, and sanity on southern Delaware’s busiest stretch of road.

Date of visit: April 2021
2  Thank Anthony R
Reviewed 24 April 2021 via mobile

I have gotten take out from Seed Eatery twice this month and really enjoyed it. They have signature bowls as well as several size bowls and you can choose what goes in them or you can order completely a la carte. Their menu includes plenty of choices for vegetarians, vegans as well as meat eaters. They are close to home so I will be going there often. Delicious, healthy option for fast food.

Date of visit: April 2021