“Million dollar view. Disappointing food.”

The Greene Turtle Sports Bar & Grille
Ranked #115 of 288 Restaurants in Rehoboth Beach
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night
Description: 302-226-2000
Reviewed 4 April 2018

This location has the best view of the ocean bar none in Rehoboth Beach. When we arrived the dining room was deserted (a Saturday about 11:30). WE asked the host if we could sit facing the ocean so he took us to a table that had excellent view for one person and a wall for the other person. The table next to us was vacant. We asked for that table and he said no. So we moved the table. Unnecessary! The wings were good. We ordered the crabby wings. They were covered in hot sauce and some old bay seasoning (or similar). They were good but nowhere in the menu description did it say there would be hot sauce. I ordered the Ty Cobb chicken salad. It was good. Enough greens for three people. Avocado hard as a rock. Chicken quite dry (prepper ahead of time most likely). My husband had a BBQ chicken wrap. Didn't like it. He said it tasted like brussels sprouts were in it, very strong taste. His chicken was also dry as a bone. I would not recommend this place solely for the food but you just can't beat the view!!

Reviewed 2 April 2018

I don't appreciate spending $9 on a drink with little or no alcohol in it. I'm a lightweight and get a little tipsy on one drink. I had two drinks and they had absolutely no effect on me. Hubby took me here after a long. stressful week and just wanted to unwind. Instead, left more stressed that I paid $18 for 2 glasses of syrup and soda. Never again will I go here. Fool me once.

Reviewed 9 March 2018

There are a few Greene Turtle's down here. This one gives you the best views of the ocean. As far as the food goes, it is good. The few times we where in the service has been slow, and in the off season, call before you go, as the hours do change.

Reviewed 3 March 2018

Always have a good experience at Greene Turtle locations. This place was no different. Great location on the boardwalk with tables both inside and outside with ocean views available. Typical Greene Turtle menu but the food here was very good. Good beer and drink selection. Definitely a good spot to grab lunch.

Reviewed 20 January 2018

The Greene Turtle is one of our goto places at the beach. The food is good and the views from their balcony are fabulous.