“Needed More Help”

Cuisines: American, Fast Food
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed 4 July 2018

This Wendy's is on Route 1 and is small with only 2 registers and only 1 gentleman was taking orders trying to handle the summer lunch crowd. Fortunately our order was simple and it didn't take too long but the staff was overwhelmed, and when I told him the ice was out in the Coca Cola Freestyle machine he gave me a bizarre answer,stating "I don't know, I'm from another store". My wife's summer salad was ok, nothing great as was my 4 for $4 with the crispy chicken BLT. The whole operation just seemed a little off. Wendy's is better than this. Probably a 2.5-2.75 visit.

Reviewed 23 May 2017

I have lived in Rehoboth for over ten years and this Wendy's consistently is bad. The food never tastes fresh. The french fries taste like they are old and fried in old grease. I have called the restaurant and Wendy's home office and things never change. Worst of all - they seem to not care.

Reviewed 21 May 2016

I am a fast food junkie and won't be back to this Wendy's. EVERY time, i mean EVERY time in the last 6 months, they have screwed up the order. Mayonnaise, no mayo, it dozen't matter…you'll get on the sandwich either way. All sandwiches are poorly made and not up to standards. One time saw a worker eating at her station spilling her food while taking my order. She also proceeded to spill some type of syrup (for the frosty?) all over the floor and back counter because she was too busy fooling around. Seems to be run by young people who treat the store as a club house. Needs to be overhauled or overseen by a district manager. The sooner, the better.

Reviewed 12 November 2015 via mobile

I have been here several times. I am a single mom with limited funds, this is a treat
for us. The people there are always incredibly polite and kind. I am so impressed by their manners and customer service! The last time I was there I was having a rough day, I broke into tears. Rather than being judgmental, they were so kind and supportive. They know people go through a rough time. They make so little money, you put so much effort into their job. I highly recommend this establishment!

Reviewed 30 September 2015

I thought a recent makeover of this establishment would improve this fast food establishment. All the money in the world still can't change the attitudes of the staff. Go to Chick-Fil-A down the road if you want good fast food & a professional staff.