“Best McDs around!”
Review of McDonald’s

McDonald’s
Ranked #22 of 61 Restaurants in Millsboro
Reviewed July 24, 2017 via mobile

I realize McDonald's has a pretty standard menu everywhere you go, BUT this location has super friendly staff and fast service. Truly the best McDonald's in the area. Highly recommended!!

Reviewed February 16, 2017

I have been to some good McDonalds and bad McDonalds in my lifetime. I must say that I think this McDonalds is one of my favorites. Food is always hot and tasty. Service is good. It is always crowed but they have good staffing and management and always put the customer first.

Reviewed February 14, 2017

Very seldom do I have a wait
My food is hot and well prepared
Very seldom do I need to go in for a mistake or missing foodie

Reviewed October 25, 2016

They have the best grilled or crispy chicken breast. It is better than many restaurants that I have been to. I like the bacon club house sandwich with crispy chicken. $1 for a large coffee. You can not beat it, The double cheesburger is a real value meal.

Reviewed July 27, 2016

Stopped in here twice this past week, once for breakfast and once for lunch. Service was pretty fast both times.

For breakfast we ordered the bacon, egg & cheese biscuit meal, the sausage and egg biscuit meal, a couple plain biscuits with jelly and ONE hotcake. I didn't even know that you could get less than the advertised 3 hotcakes, but when I asked they said "yes". So that was great for the little kids! Food was served up hot. Sandwiches were great! Hash browns were a tad oily, but flavor was good. Coffee was excellent. Kids enjoyed the biscuits and hotcakes!

For lunch we had McNuggets, fries, a bacon cheeseburger and a cheese sandwich. Little known fact about McDonalds is that you can order a sort of grilled cheese. Just ask for the bread with the melted cheese (no meat) and they can do it. This is great for the little kids! Food was all served up hot. Nuggets, fries and burgers were great. Kids liked their "grilled" cheese.

Overall, we had good experiences with this McDonalds. Service was fast & managers were accommodating with the orders. Restaurant and restrooms were clean. They have a nice outdoors dining patio in addition to the inside dining room with 2 large TVs. FREE wi-fi, but it did not work too well. Limited breakfast menu served all day. No play place. Condiment pumps were empty & there were NO little cups for the condiments either. You had to ask for EVERYTHING: ketchup packets, sugar packets, utensils, coffee stirrers, etc. That was the one downside to this McDonald's.