“Good Chinese food”

Asian Express
Ranked #25 of 61 Restaurants in Millsboro
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed April 25, 2016

Overall good food for the price. Lunch deals are great. Plenty of food for the price. Sometimes the flavors are different between the visits but always satisfied with my choices - Don't really venture out too much on my selections - Usually Bourbon Chicken, Chicken Lo Main - Pork Fried Rice - Chicken / Broccoli and of course an egg roll. The employees are very kind and nice.

Reviewed April 4, 2016

Was excited to see a new Chinese restaurant in the area. The first time I tried it I was not impressed. Food was bland. Thought I would give it one more try and order a different meal. Won't be wasting my money or going back.

Reviewed March 24, 2016 via mobile

Stopped by for late lunch. Ordered sesame chicken and hubby got Hunan chicken. Excellent. Special lunch prices are great. Very clean. Will come back.

Reviewed July 9, 2015

We ordered carryout from here. We were pleased with the dishes we ordered. Nicely prepared and very tasty.

Reviewed March 20, 2015

My husband and I were heading to Bj's to do some shopping but wanted lunch first so we stopped in Asian Express expecting to find the typical Chinese restaurant where you ordered at counter and got food in a take out container. Was pleasantly surprised when we told lady behind counter it was eat in we were asked to sit down. We were given menus and gave our drink order. When waitress returned with drinks we were also given small bowl of fried noodles with dipping sauce (very yummy).

I ordered bourbon chicken and husband General Tso's - loved the option of getting white, brown or fried rice. We also ordered sushi rolls - 1 to eat and 2 carry out. The food came and both were wonderful. I love brown rice and the chicken wasn't breaded mystery chicken but a grilled chicken with thick almost too sweet but tasty bourbon sauce was perfect. While my husband has yet to find General Tso's as hot as he would like the sauce had good flavor not the typical really sweet/spicy.

Sushi was tasty and the take out we got for our daughter traveled well and was well made. This will be our new go to restaurant when we go shopping at Bj's for our monthly trip.