“Thin crust pizza”

Add it.
Bello Gino Pizzaria
Ranked #42 of 61 Restaurants in Millsboro
Reviewed August 12, 2016

Today for lunch we shared pizza. I ordered thin crust; half just cheese and half veggie. The crust should have been cooked a little more, but it was not soggy! The veggies were onions, sweet peppers, mushrooms, black olives and chopped tomatoes and were well cooked, but not over-cooked!

It was a 'to go order', but tables are available to eat-in.

Reviewed July 26, 2016

We stopped in for pizza to try the place out. We split a salad and a pizza. The salad was made fresh and because we were splitting it, they gave us two dressings. The pizza was good. The only downside - they don't serve beer or wine, nonetheless, we will return.
Bonus Points: they deliver!

Reviewed May 18, 2016

Ate here since it is close and was very pleased. Had the chicken parm. with spaghetti. It was a lot of food and very tasty. This was a special for the day and I really enjoyed it. Was probably enough for two people. Would recommend it to a friend.

Reviewed April 25, 2016

pizza's OK like domino's being from Philadelphia it was hard to find a place here steak's are OK burgers OK they try best place is Vinny's on 24! worth the drive !

Reviewed April 2, 2016

My wife and I ate here this evening to try some place new. It is a small (about 8 booths) spot that has a counter for all of the brisk pre order business that they do and walk-ins. One nice thing they had was a TV on the back wall that was showing an Alvin & the Chipmunks movie which was a good distraction for the little ones eating with a family. My wife had the chicken panini w/ waffle fries which she enjoyed and I had the Italian Boli with a small garden salad. I did not see that they also offer a Create a Boli which I will choose the next visit because this Stromboli had tomatoes and cheese which were not ingredients on the best Stromboli I have eaten. Brenda, the waitress was one of the friendliest that we have had. She genuinely wanted to know how I rated their Boli and when the lemon to put in our drinks did not look fresh, she had another one cut because she wouldn't serve anyone something she wouldn't want herself. (A good thing that a lot of servers should take note). Prices were reasonable and since this was part of a shopping center, there was abundant parking. They offer delivery to my development so I am taking note of that for when I do not feel like going out.